27

Jinyoung, Mr. Yoon and I walking along the sidewalks heading towards the library what sir told us. He said we suppose to join something and we should sign up our names, sir already put his on the list. So it's our turn to write then. "What are we joining for?" Said the cold Jinyoung kept hands on his pockets.

"Seems two of you need some closure, I thought of volunteering for in search about these Demigods, because I know this short notice is true," I heard Jinyoung mumbling rude notes but I can't just accuse what I caught from his words. It's quite odd that Sir Yoon is into this helping out people, especially looking for that may impossible to find one. "But rather, out of all the students I met, I guess you two have this weird aura," causing the both of us glanced each other unintentionally and shared our confused expressions.

"Just kidding! Or maybe it's just instincts that you two should really get along with it," Sir Yoon chuckled as he arrived of a modernized local library near in our school. He rather scoffed when he realized it then follows behind him. I paced lastly, as I entered, a smooth rolling wheels could be a cart getting pushed, the scent of old books that haven't touch yet, less crowds staying on their seats jut to read their part, and how vintage it looks inside you won't ever see any place like this.

"Daehwi, dude, sign up," I got distracted from Jinyoung when I was mesmerizing the view of the interior designs and floor and walls and shelves and- "Are you really that deaf?" He dragged me towards the log book where the notice is just in front of me. I blinked from embarrassment of my goofiness.

"Where is Sir?" While picked a pen to jot down my name. "He's practically searching to read something of course," he leaned on a counter of his back looking down on his feet instead. I responded ooh after stroked my fine signature and checking it out if I made mistake. "Didn't know someone care about what they write," I turned and he looked away simultaneously the moment I hear him talking to me. "Writing down means, nothing will change as it is than saying it," I unconsciously replied made him glanced me this time.

"Then what's the sense of tone from our voice to express our feelings rather being a smart-ass detailing such big words when others might don't know what they meant?" He ranted, obviously he is against from my ideas. But that doesn't mean I'm done. "You may speak out what's on your mind, but not people might listen to you cause they either didn't trust you or doesn't mind the tone of your voice cause what matters of how you approach them," I glared, but not that fiercely to scare him as I don't expect that will happen. Oddly, he stopped when I knew he would say something.

"Kids, no need to fight will you?" I don't know why I hesitate to ask why he halted at the moment when Sir butted in between us. "Seems it's after school, how about my treat, hm?" He patted one of our shoulders then lead the way. Coincidentally we walked together this time as we got out of the library.

Third POV

The time they freed themselves from that place, simultaneously someone entered and took a glance over them, he grinned from the sight and giggles himself. He continued walking in the library and stared over the log book with a notice.

Students aye? And hyung must be, a teacher?

"Hey you could have move slower next time? Why were you in a hurry going here?" A fainted voice audibly heard through the place. The guy rather heeded towards the tired lady who still catching up her breath at the entrance door. "Sorry Yeekyu, I'm just excited!" He beamed in crescents formed on his eyes and smiled widely. "Kang Daniel, don't be such a giddy, doesn't suits you for being photographer," she sarcastically told and overtakes ahead of him. Daniel blinked in unison and followed her instead to check out the log book.

5 already found in my condition, 4 to go...