4

He pass the book that was old, discarded, and scrapped brownish cover to me. Of course he wiped off the dust and there were few scratches on the edge and torn papers. "What is this?" I questioned him with marvelled from the object he gave ito me.

"The only book would help you struck about Gods and Goddesses. It wasn't about the belief, just know about their story, it's fascinating," Ren shrugged as he grins. It spends my time whether to decide if I would bring this or read it here.

And I escalated to grab a seat and sat, flipped over the book.

Gods and Goddesses lived with their own role. Others find their own alliances and each have their foes. Though, there were plenty group of Gods gathered as one team. The known Demi Gods formed a team that even humans were aware of them.

It wasn't pleasant to witness them as altogether. They were caught in commotion, arguements, which because their conduit likely to be absence. One who was too calm about the situation attempted to split each of them. This one Demi God who was easily triggered and the cold one always in a fight.

After they took a deep conversation, that things were okay, one of them admitted that they should look for their longing 2 brothers, as they their own call.

It was briefly explained when once they landed on Earth, there might be huge consequences possibly occur to them.

One by one gone missing on their pure land. The most eldest of them all, panicked and wondered where were they. Someone came to him and revealed where they have been. Though, he wasn't the last one and planned to go to the Earth him alone.

As they were nowhere to be found in heaven, now the Demi Gods have their certain mission is to be complete. They will be soon united as one group. But there was one of them had gruesome intention in the future.

Okay, maybe Minki has a point though. I mean, it did struck me about this book for once. It was interesting. "Should we even find them? It seems impossible, Ren," I was worried. It was unbelievable that we could find one of them.

"Don't worry, I have few volunteers who would like to help us out," He carried the books and organized it according to its genre.

Maybe I should think about it. I hugged the book and went closer to him. "May I borrow this for a week? But it doesn't mean I'm joining," I strictly aforementioned. He turned to me and gave a smile instead. "Can't argue with that, but sure thing buddy," He stood straight and patted my back. I nodded and waved my hand as I walked away.

"See ya, then!" I bid to him and finally went off.

Third POV

Yeekyu arrived on her room. She switched on, revealing such wonderful arrangement around her room. It was pleasing to the eyes. It looks very relaxing and chill enough to daze on.

She hopped on her bed, lying down her head to the pillow. She browsed the obsolete looking book. Winds blew breezy flew inside her room. She didn't mind about the coldness, she was under in book for awhile.

Then the sudden knock on her door that made her head lifted after. "Who is it?" Clutching sound coming from the door knob. Yeekyu quickly landed off her feet to the floor and busted to the door.

Once she flared the door, showing a boy who was wearing thick jacket. "Yeekyu!" He tightly cuddled her and carried off the floor which she whimpered, hitting his forearms continuously. He understood and kindly put her down.

She hit him harshly that the man rubbed his because it was painful. "Yah, Jonghyun, don't act like we haven't seen each other," she playfully rolled eyes and plopped to her head which JR giggled and shut the door behind him.

"I actually stop by here because I have to tell you something," Jonghyun sat on the edge of the bed. Though for her, his distance wasn't enough for her so she end up pulling him closer which he lazily being dragged along.

"What is that, bro?" He fished out from his back pockets and angled the right phase before he showed it to her.

You are invited to his significant event whose implemented a very meaningful project from our young follower.

We hope your anticipation of your presence will arrive as soon as possible. We kindly appreciate also if you bring any guests with you.

She twitches her eyes and somehow backed off. "I'm not going there, I have things to do," she rejected his brother's offer which made him frowned. "Come on! This time, he's famous about these rare projects, I thought that meeting with him will make his project benefit from it! Seemed your into researching and stuffs," He explained. Yeekyu bewildered his statements. But she don't have any job but only being herself.

"Bro, I said n-" "I even begged to invite guests though," he pleaded and made her sighed.

"Fine,"

"Great! Now time to sleep, tomorrow is the event we will start!" Then stood off the bed. She darted him and sat up being shocked. "What? Tomorrow already?" She questioned and Jonghyun simply nodded back.

Well played JR.