2

Yeekyu's POV

It was about 10 o'clock as I took a walk instead. I stopped by a café and ordered a simple hot choco. It was a nice day as I checked the sky above me. It was morning yet it was cloudy up there.

"Here is your order, Yeekyu," the waiter bowed and placed the tray to my table. "Take a sit my friend," I called out before he turned his heels, he glimpsed over his shoulder and smiled instead. "No no, you need to spend your time first," he replied about to end our short greetings. "Yunhyeong, we just met after a year! Don't you have time to join with me?" I grinned back. He sighed in defeat and sat across me made me widened my lips.

"Well, it's been awhile, Yeekyu, since our last bumped each other was just on that common place we love to go," he gestured his head somewhere, little did I know what he was actually telling me. "Library," we blurted in same time and laughed out instead as we find it cute. "I paid visit there, Ren just shared me something about this article," I started our conversation.

"Article? You mean, the Demi Gods?" He raised a brow and angled his face a bit sideward to listen my reply carefully. "Indeed, did you read it?" He laid on his back and sincerely smiled instead. "You should check it out," I took a sip and wandered eyes suspiciously. "I'm not interested those fraud cause it's just another rumors who were just assumed and nothing to do but just messing others pure minds," I explained lengthy and drank after.

Yunhyeong slammed the table as he stood being determined in playful way. "We will help you, you know! We just began searching for those 'Demi Gods'. Even I don't believe it but the article was begging something. That writer needs some help, we should have help along with him!" Ridiculous. Why would I agree this fake article. I can't believe they fell for that. Just wow. I nodded simultaneously for the sake of behalf to him.

"Don't believe me?" He noticed it. Yikes. I chugged it all and left some cash then brought my phone case. "I think I'm about to late, thanks for taking your time, bye!" And I rushed away.

No really, those are just sayings. Even History are pretty complicated but I don't find it any flaws at all instead this one. It has something odd to it. I can tell it was kind of dangerous to believe and hope they existed here. So to me? Don't hope too much, guys. It'll hurt your pride.

Actually I heard about this broken obstacles in alone grasslands. It was located from near hills in Busan. I will just going to look for it without any regrets! They said it has meaning when you took a closer to inspect those stones. I'm so excited about this. I'm curious on this by the way.

As possible as I asked every citizens I passed by just to get there, I finally end up in the grasslands. The breeze was relaxing, gently rubbing my bare cheeks. The sounds of rustling grass against each other was the nicest harmony I listened from the nature. Without realizing, I spotted pale white mixed with grey big stones stood proudly crowding along on a less grass layer.

It was amazing to see such nature of art. I took a closer look to see what is on the center out of the big rocks. Unfortunately the rocks were taller than me and I gave it up then.

"Oh, I guess I'm not alone this time," a voice spoken behind me as I casually turned where the voice come from.

Oh him again, the guy I met at the elevator.

He was fixing his pro camera hanging around his nape, snapping the grasses which danced along the winds. Wow, he might be really nice photographer, should I at least say hi?

"H-hey there, I didn't know that you have schedule on taking shots in here," I excused and about to leave him. "Before you go," I dug my feet to swiveling grasses on my shoes. I rotated my head to him and he stood straight.

Okay he is pretty tall.

He stared the pictures he snapped, I guessed? And finally glanced at me with this kind of stare.

"We did make a conversation yet we don't know each other. I'm Kang Daniel, I prefer Daniel anyway," He handed out his right one while other side holding the camera. At first I was hesitated but give in just few seconds passed. "Yeekyu, by the way, it's nice to meet you," We formally shook our hands and pulled away then.

"So what made you stop by here, Yeekyu?" While being busied scrolling up his gallery. I was way paying attention on every detail of the solid ones. It's like I want to brushed it all over how beautifully the scenery I'm standing at.

Though, art is not my thing so far. But it doesn't mean that I'm not good at it.

"I just heard about this area as legend so maybe I would likely to see if it's really a legacy to Busan," I exclaimed. I looked to the guy, this good looking guy, just took another shot to the pebbles instead. His posture wasn't that awkward, he bent his back perfectly. His chin was proportionally aligned to his left knee while taking another snap.

"How about you?" He lifted off his knees and walked closer to me, still eyes on screen. "Oh, I just want to update this to my blog. I was pretty famous with my art," He simply smirked to me and took another shot somewhere beside me. I was about to scoot away.

"There, stay still okay?"