10

Third POV

An alarm rings echoing inside the bluish cubic room. Designated by such minimalistic arrangement, tidy enough to look at it, and proper display on every corner of his room. A bed placed on the center and the bedside just right beside it with a nice lamp stood upon.

An arm hovered out the blanket and reaching over the noise. It press as the sound halted that quick. Shadow shone across from the window with a peek of sunrise. Suddenly the room filled with groans and yawns. The figure hopped off the bed and headed to the bathroom.

He took a quick shower and toothbrushing as his latest one. Then went over downstairs, "Mom! I'm about to-" but there's no one actually in there in his house except himself alone. "Right, she's already went somewhere," the boy chuckled and steps out.

He was known as giddy goody two shoes in their village. He always help out the seniors, children, and even adults. He is one of the favorite student in his school, too. Because he is one approachable boy that always open up to any topics. It maybe like off topic, but still he will manage to maintain their conversation in a nice way. He sure is a ball of sunshine that you would gently keep him instead.

Despite of his kindness, there was one who deny his existence in the same school. That cold boy who don't like him in the first place. Frankly, because he was way more different than the joyful one.

"Morning, Eric!" A brunette boy sat beside of a hard working kid with a glasses on. "Oh, same to you, why so early, Daehwi?" He barely glanced that someone greeted him, still minding about his little paperworks. "Well I want to share with you!" Daehwi moved his seat closer to the boy. "Okay, but please keep the distance, you know I hate someone bothering my efforts here," Eric leaned away a bit, gesturing the boy to have gaps between them.

"Oh hehe, sorry, too excited!" He fixed his posture before sharing. "That student glared at me yesterday," his voice timidly spoke hinting that he's quite scared. Eric put down his pen then turned to him. "You mean-" "Yes," He replied without hesitation.

He breathed in, taking a matter of time to tell him it's nothing to be scared off. "It wasn't like he was only targeting you?" He questioned instead. "I hope not," Daehwi laid his back to lean on his backrest. It's only the two of them were already inside the classroom and it's exactly at 6 o'clock in the morning.

He patted his back and give him a sincere look on his face. "Don't worry, you are optimism enough that those stuffs blocking your way, just be yourself, alright?" After saying that to Daehwi, Eric gave a friendly slap as the other boy nodded back in gratitude. "Thank you,"

He rummaged his bag then brought out his notebooks and papers along on the desk. "Are you done with your homeworks?" The glasses one reminded him. Daehwi hummed smugly as he fixed his stuffs per period. "As expected from Lee Daehwi," He stood then about to abort the classroom.

"Wait, where you going?" "Going to the comfort room? I'll be right back, alright?" A sitter frowns and nodded instead as the boy got off the room. He sighs and continually organizing the stuffs he had. By accidentally, he glances over the doorway and spotted a familiar figure just passed by.

Him.

He rushed off his seat and pacing out of the room. A knapsack boy hurriedly heading to his perspective room, as Daehwi assumed. Before the boy entered his whereabout, he pulled the bag which made him fell to the floor harshly.

Daehwi had no intention to put force of his tugging hand so he threw a lot of apologies and bows to him. "I didn't know your strong?" He stood up and dusted off his pants. Glaring the innocent boy results from being timid he is, he froze like a statue.

Then slowly he walked closer to him as he stepped backwards simultaneously. "What brings you here? Try to find another way to have a lecture with Mr. Yoon and me? I won't let that happen if I will do it instead for you," He aggressively pushed him to the wall which the boy whimpered in a slight of pain he got. Then grips his necktie pulling him closer in a gap inches already.

"Yet, you're too weak to fight back," slowly lifting a fist waiting to strike his flawless face. He shut his eyes in anxiety, hoping that will be discontinued any time soon. "Baejin, cut it with your crude demeanor at Daehwi," Someone called out around his age.

Baejin mindlessly glanced whose voice was that, still hand on a necktie. "Or you wouldn't like to meet with sir, don't you?" There was long silence then dropped the tie instead. He lowered his head and bit lips in nervous.

Daehwi find it weird yet odd when Eric mentioned "sir" and certainly it was Mr. Yoon. "Let's go Daehwi," the glasses boy tugged him, distancing away from the cold one.

Baejin still facing in depression but mumbling something that Daehwi caught with his eyes.

How come Baejin scared of Mr. Yoon and not other teachers?

"Eric, did you know why he's like that?" He wondered, "Like that to you? Well, he's born that way, no wonder why our principal treating him like a puppy but treated us like snakes,"

"But I don't think that is his father, don't you think?" Daehwi added. "I don't care about him or our principal, they are both b*tch,"

Eric got stuck from his tracks, still holding Daehwi on his other hand. He turned over to check on him.

Though he was throwing glares at him with fiercly expression. When he squinted back to him, Daehwi return a smile instead.

'Okay, why would I be mad at him?'