//3//

Selena's POV

"Girls come on!" I yelled after my 4 year old twins girls.

I had them after me and Nick got "married". It was actually an accident that I got pregnant with them. I wanted to get an abortion, but I couldn't get my self to do that. Now me and Nick portray this happily married couple with the perfect children.

"Coming Mommy" Faith Said and came running with her Aurora Backpack.

"Where is Grace?" I asked.

"Daddy is brushing her teeth" Faith shrugged.

Faith and Grace they are very different. Faith is a mommy's girl and Grace is a daddy's little girl.

Faith Elizabeth Jonas, 19/5-13

Grace Evangeline Jonas, 19/5-13

The twins are fraternal and doesn't look to much like each other.
Faith looks more like me and Grace is a good mix of both of us. If Grace didn't look like Nick I would've thought they weren't his. My pregnancy was just after I left Emory and Justin.

"Should we go to the car first then?" I asked. And I took Faith out to buckle her up.

Today Faith and Grace starts a new preschool. This preschool is a privat and very prestigious. I wanted my daughters to be save and comfortable. Last time they went to public preschool the paparazzi showed up.

I had to go to the preschool with them. The first day requires that a parent stays with their child or children. I was the one going since Nick is in the studio today.

"Are you exited?" I asked and looked at my girls in the back seat.

"What if they don't like me?" Grace pouted. I was afraid of this. Grace is the most sensitive of my girls.

"I'm excited for today" Faith said and clapped her little hands together.

"Don't worry Gracie, it's going to be fine okay?"

"Okay, mommy." She said.

We walked towards the principal's office. I held my daughters in each hand. I could feel Grace little hand shake a tiny bit. To be completely honest I was also nervous, when I was a child I didn't have the best experience either. The last preschool we went to, had a very judgmental principal. She thought my kids were self-absorbed little kids.

Inside the principals office she had the American flag and pictures of her children.

"Welcome to Harriet's preschool" she said when we stepped into her office.

"Thank you" I smiled

"Take a seat"

We all took a seat at the other end of her desk facing her. She began looking in books Searching through her computer.

"It's Faith Elizabeth Jonas and Grace Evangeline Jonas starting today correct?"

"Yes Mrs. Soleil." I replied.

"Good. The girls will go to their classroom and there from they will be handed their weekly schedule. There will also be a student ready for them and show you guys around this place." She said.

"Great" I said

The next ten minutes Mrs. Soleil talked us through the rules and what they teaches daily at the preschool. I didn't listen much and when she finally finished we were taken to their classroom.

Mrs. Soleil gave me a handbook of those rules that she told us about. Their classroom is called "start shooters." They are all between 4-5 years old.

"Mommy? There are so many rules" Faith complained.

"It's going to be fine, you'll get used to it" I whispered in her ears.

Their classroom wasn't what I expected. It had bunch of toys and all that little kids stuff. Not looking like the rest of the school. The kids were playing, but they were all in uniforms.

"Hello my name is Lily-Rose" a little girl said and walked up to us.

"Hello sweetie, are you going to show us around?" I asked.

"No, my best friend Em is going to show you around. Maybe I can come along. What are you guyses name?"

"We are Faith and Grace"

They all went to play while we waited for this Em. Faith and Lily-Rose just clicked right away. Grace was more laid back and just watched them while they played. Grace has always been the quiet one of them.

"Sorry I'm late. I am Em." A little girl said and stood in front of me.