//25//

Justin's POV

Selena sneaked away with the girls this morning. She probably went to save April. I rushed to the car and I drove to Nicks. Selena is not thinking straight. After the hissy fit she threw the other night, I'm worried.

I drove to Nicks house fast, I didn't care about speed limits. It's weird that I know where his house is. His house is actually quite nice. I storm out of my car and into the house. The door wasn't locked so I was relieved.

The most terrifying thing would be if my kids was there to see all this go down. I can hear a lot of yelling and screaming coming from the house.

I look around the house and realized that this is a cage. It's decorated very nicely, but's not comfy, the decorations are all on the outside, a cover for what's underneath. I see a door with a tons of locks, that's also where all the screaming is coming from.

I start running towards the door with a lot of locks. Selena and Nick were both standing there, with April behind them. Nick was drunk, the smell of alcohol is not to be mistaken. Nick had a bottle of scotch in his hand, it was almost empty.

"Get away from her." I said and stepped towards Selena.

Nick stumbled over to me, but failed miserably. He fell half way and the bottle he had in his hands fell. I grabbed Selena and April and hushed them out of the house.

April had bruises on her body. From the looks of it they were new. I had to carry her to the car, because she was so shaken up. She kept asking what's going to happen.

"I'm pregnant ready to pop any moment." She shouted. She didn't look so pregnant but I just told her it's going to be fine. I don't know what else to tell her.

"Where are the girls?"

"I dropped them off at Taylor's, they're probably playing with Gemma." Selena said.

I calmed down knowing my kids were okay. I started to drive to Taylor's. I need to get my kids, get Selena under control and help April out of her nightmare.

-

Moments later we arrived at Taylor's, Selena insisted on staying a while so she could catch up with Taylor. April didn't want to go, she didn't want Taylor to see her bruises. I gave her some of Selena's clothes and convinced her to go inside.

"Daddy!!" Faith shouted when she saw me. She ran over and hugged me.

"Do you know mommy is crying with auntie Taylor." She raised an eyebrow. My daughters don't know what's going on. They know mommy is sad sometimes, but nothing more.

"We should give Mommy some space?"

"But Taylor is throwing up."

"We'll check on her later should we, now go back to play with Gemma and your sisters" I said and she ran off.

I turned my attention back to April. She was crying as well. A house full of crying women, every mans dream.

"I'm never going to be free of him am I? Look at Selena, she is free of the contract but not free from him. He knocks up the girls in order to keep them in his life."

"We'll figure this out April, there are always loopholes in the contract. Your kids don't have to grow up with Nick in their life."

"Thank you for doing this." She sighed. "For helping me I mean"

"No problem."