//7//

Selena's POV

Justin and I talked, well not much talking. I smiled at the thought that Faith and Grace played with their sister. They don't know that Emory is their sister.

I told Emory that she couldn't tell them yet. The twins aren't the best at keeping their mouth shut. I don't think that Emory know what's going on either.

There was so many things I wanted to tell Justin. That I love him and everything. I just couldn't. I saw Emory today and I forgot everything. I never thought Justin would let me see her again.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yes mommy! Emory is so nice and sweeet." Faith said and clapped her hands together. It's nice that she likes her.

"Grace? What about you?" Grace was being super quiet.

"It was okay, I want to see daddy." She said.

She is making this harder for me. Sometimes she doesn't talk to me for no reason. I want her and Faith to be together forever.

"If you girls would live with mommy or daddy what will you choose?" I asked. It's not fair to ask them if they love daddy or mommy most.

"Mommy" Faith said and it was what I expected.

"Daddy" Grace said also expected.

The rest of the drive was silent. I kept thinking about Emory. The reason why I left her and how stupid it was. Justin was and still is the love of my life. Emory is the most wonderful kid ever.

At first I thought it wouldn't hurt. And I would get over Justin. I never got over Justin and I love him more than before.

I wouldn't have had the twins if I hadn't left, but I would've watched Emory grow up. The twins was never actually apart of the deal. They just came
Along.

"Daddy!!" Grace shouted and got out of the car. Running to her dad. Nick took her up and spun her around.

"Mom? Why did you ask if I wanted to live with you?" Faith said and unbuckled her seat belt.

"No reason"

"I want to be with you mommy. Forever." She said.

"I know" I said and touched her hands. "Go say hi to daddy."

"Okay" She said and took off.

'They are cute' I sighed to myself. I don't want to split them up and I want to be there for them. I can't repeat the same mistakes.

"Sel? Coming?" Nick asked and I followed them inside.

I think Nick knows what's going to happen.