//21//

Justin

"Sel? What happened?" I asked and rushed to be by her side. She was shaking and dropped her phone on the floor.

"How did Nick knew we were at your dads?" She whispered and wrapped her arms around me. She placed her face in my chest and I held her for a while.

"What do you mean?"

"He just called me on your dads phone." She said and hugged me closer to her.

How did he know we were here? How did he even get my fathers number. He changes his number all the time. Him and Nick do they even know each other?

"Shh... it's going to be okay." I reassured her and I wasn't sure if it going to be okay or not.

-

We decided to go for ice cream with the rest of the family. The girls wanted to get ice cream and Selena used to calm to vanilla ice cream. We went to the ice cream store there was a long line.

We decided to go into the store instead of the drive through. Inside and I saw someone who I never thought I would here. Nick. He was with a girl who must be a model. She was looking uncomfortable.

"Girls, come to daddy." I said and they all came over to me. I feel very protective of them. Nick saw us and walked over to us. I could feel Grace shake and I held her closer to me.

"My girls why are you with Justin." Nick said and looked at his kids. Faith went over to Selena who looked like she's seen a ghost. Selena picked Faith up and together they walked to get the ice cream.

"I don't think she wants you." I said cold.

Nick shook his head and went to the girl who he had brought. She looked confused when they came back to us.

"Don't you want to meet your new sisters?" Nick said and rubbed his girlfriend? Stomach. It's not one of his contractors right?

"No!" Grace Cried and I picked her up.

"Can't you leave us alone?" I demanded loudly trying not to disturb any of the other costumers.

"No you see, I don't like my daughters calling you daddy." He said.

"We'll see you we have a life to get back to."

"You can't have Selena, she is my wife." Nick smirked. I shook my head and laughed.

"She was my wife first you know?" I said and went to get Grace some ice cream.

We might not have seen the last of Nick. He keeps coming every time Selena tries to escape him. He has already found a new girlfriend or hostage.

"Can you help me?" A woman came and I saw it was Nicks girlfriend.

"I don't understand."

"I don't want to be with Nick, he beats me and I don't want my kids to grow up with him as dad." She whispered. She handed me a paper lap and was gone.

It was a note with her phone number and her situation. She was having triplets and all girls. I put the paper in my pocket. I need to tell Selena about this.

Sorry for not updating. I have been busy with exams and I don't have much time to update, but I'll try. I hope you will bare with me. Hope you enjoyed.