//22//

Selena

I can't believe Nick was in the ice cream store. With the effort trying to escape him I failed. But how did he find me? And how did he get here so quick?

I noticed he was with another girl, a model. She looked pregnant and I feel so bad for this girl. What did Nick do this time? She couldn't have wanted to have kids with him willingly.

"Sel?" Justin's voice called. I looked up and saw him at the door to the guest room at Jeremy's house. He wasn't dressed in much, just his boxers.

"Hey." I said quietly.

He walked towards me and sat down on the bed and ran a hand through his hair in frustration. He was clearly thinking of something and I don't know what.

"I have something for you." He said and he reached in his small pocket and found a piece of paper that was folded very well.

"What is it?" I asked and took this little piece of paper in my hand.

"It's a note I think, that girl who was with Nick wanted you to have it." He said.

"Oh.." was all I could say. I'm confused, why would she want me to have this? With gentle gestures I unfolded the paper. There was a note.

"I'll give you some space, be right back." Justin said and left me alone in the room with the note.

Hey Selena.

My name is April, I'm Nicks latest.
I didn't know what he was capable of and I'm so scared. I'm having triplets, all girls. He hurts me both physically and mentally everyday. Please help me.

April.

I don't know when I started to cry, but the tears stained my cheeks.

She left her number on the bottom of her note. It looks like if she wrote it in a hurry. This can't happen. I know how it's like living with Nick. Not being able to escape from him. She is having triplets. Triplets.

I have to help her.

There is still something I don't understand. If Nick found a new girl, why would he still be following me? What do I have that he want? I know it's not the twins, for all that I know he could care less about them.

Guys!! Almost done with exams, just 3 to go. Wish me luck and I promise to update much more in the future. Love you guys so much.