//19//

Justin's POV

"No don't I'm sorry" Selena stirred in her sleep. I leaned over to wake her, but she slapped me right in the face. I chuckled and it took me a while to feel the pain.

"I'm so sorry" Selena said probably awake.

"It's okay." I said and she didn't reply. I looked over and saw that she was still sleeping. She began to toss around again.

"Wake up baby" I said louder and shook her harder this time. Her eyes opened and searched around until they met mine. 

"Justin I'm sorry." She whispered. She wrapped her arms around me like I was very fragile. I hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

"It's okay baby, I'm not leaving" I whispered in her ear. I rocked her back and forth until she was back asleep.

-

I woke to the smell of pancakes and waffles. I saw Chelsey in the kitchen cooking. Don't get me wrong, but she is kinda annoying. I preferred Erin much better. Erin was with my dad because she loved him and Chelsey I get the idea that she is with him because of money.

"Good morning Justin." Chelsey said and handed me a plate with a waffle and some pancakes. I thanked her and sat down to tug in.

"Daddy?" Faith called and ce to sit next to me. I kissed the top of her head and handed her some breakfast.

"Mommy would say this is unhealthy." She smile mischievously. She tucked in right away. When she was finished with her first pancake she had syrup everywhere.

A pair of arms wrapped around me from behind. I looked up and saw Selena's face. I smiled. I missed this, eating together as a family.

"Morning Jay" Selena smirked.

"Morning babe" I smirked at her.

My family sitting on the kitchen island and the other Bieber family at the table. Chelsey was feeding Jacelyn and I couldn't look at Jazzy or Jax. Otherwise I would see Chelseys breast and I didn't want to.

"Daddy? What are we doing today?" Emory asked with her mouth full of food. She continued to chew while she spoke and the chewed up pancakes were everywhere. Faith and Grace were disgusted and looked away making gag noises.

"Ask mom." I said looking at Selena.

"Don't look at me, you grew up here." Selena shrugged. I didn't know what to do. I have just think of something. I just shrugged.

I looked over at Faith and Grace who were both waiting for an answer. Their hopeful gazes mad me realize that I really want us to be a real family one day. A family with a normal day and taking trips.

"Let's jump in the pool?"

Everyone cheered and we went to change.