//23//

Justin's POV

Selena and I just left Canada. The girl who gave the note to me is called April. We are back in California at our old house. The one we shared and I suppose that we share it now.

The girls are still asleep, and Selena is sleeping next to me. I like seeing her this peaceful. She told me everything she's been through with some things left out, things she wasn't capable of telling. I'm not sure if I wanted to know if she was ready to tell me.

"Jay?" Selena said in her sleepy voice. I smiled at her and kissed her screen before I looked at her.

"What do we do about April?" She asked. I shook my head. What the hell are we going to handle this situation? I know that Selena wants to help her out. She knows how it's like to be in that situation

"We have to help her." I agreed.

"Definitely, I can't imagine that sweet girl being in that position. It was horrible." Selena said and started to cry, but she contained her emotions.

"I know baby." I whispered and I held her in my arms. I rocked her like I used to do with Emory.

Selena went to call April and I got out of bed. I went to cook breakfast for the girls, until I realized I don't know how to cook anything healthy.

"Daddy? Mommy needs you." Faith said and ran down the stairs. She looked scared and she was crying. Everyone is just crying today.

"Is she okay?"

"She is crying and throwing around with thing." She shivered and took my hand and we ran to Sel. Faith was right she was throwing around with her stuff. She pulled her hair and screamed in frustration.

"Sel?"

"Selena?"

"SELENA!" I shouted and she finally looked at me. Her red shot eyes. She dropped the pillow she was about to throw.

"What happened!?"

"April says Nick is holding her hostage in the basement, she used the hidden phone that I put there when I lived there."