//5//

Selena's POV

I'm on my way to pick up my daughters. Normally I would get to know the parents or the kid before I let them go to their house. But this little Em seemed very sweet and I needed my kids out this afternoon, to get some things done.

It's been four almost five years and I'm not going to deal with it anymore. I'm getting my life back together. No more of This toxins.

I drove down a beautiful neighborhood. It feels familiar to me. The feeling that I have been here before. All the houses that are on the street. I pulled up to af spanish styled house. It was so beautiful.

I got out of my car and went to the front door. I gently knocked on the door. They might not even hear it. But seconds later a little child shadow appear behind the door.

"Don't open yet" a voice said and the little girl backed away.

The door soon opened. And a man came to my sight. He was wearing Gucci slippers and red short and a white t-shirt. When I got to his face I nearly died.

Justin.

I haven't seen him in so many years. I could see that he was confused. His eyes were filled with anger, love and something else I wasn't able to read.

"Justin" I breathed out.

"What are you doing here?" He asked confused.

"I'm..."

"Are you here to apologize? See Emory after 5 years?" He spat out. He was angry for the fact that I left and that I left and didn't tell them.

"No... I came to pick up my kids"

"Emory is your kid"

"I know. Can I come in?" I asked silently.

"Sure why not" He said and ran his hand through his dirty blonde hair.

I followed him inside the house. It's still like when I left. Not a single thing has changed. The rose painting on the wall is still hanging on the wall over the tv.

"You haven't changed a thing?" I said

"No. I just couldn't" he laughed a little to him self.

He couldn't get him self to change the decor. Is it because of me?

"Why did you leave?" He asked.

"I can't tell you right now. In some time I will"

"Okay. I'll wait for it then" he said and that came to me as a surprise.

"So How is Emory?"

"She is good. You can see her you know?" He said.

He was a lot calmer now and I had never expected him to be nice about this. He doesn't even know the real reason.

"EMORY?"

A few seconds later three little girls came down the stairs. My little girls.

"Mommy!!" Grace and Faith Screamed and came to hug me.

Emory went over to Justin. And they talked for a few moment before Emory turned to me. I told my girls to go up stairs and wait for me.

"Hello Emory"

"Hi" She said shyly. Not the same way as when she showed us around.

"Do you know me?" I asked and took her tiny hand in mine.

"Are you Mommy?" She asked.

I could feel the tears in my eyes welling up. How could I have left her? She didn't have a Mommy for so long.