//18//

Justin's POV

My dad was surprised and happy when I called to say we were coming. He hadn't seen Emory for a while and he haven't seen Faith or Grace. He didn't even know they were with me.

We drove straight to his house with the car full. Selena seemed to be calmer the further we got from California. She still hasn't told me what she or we are running from.

"Daddy? When are we there!?" Faith asked. The second time she has called me daddy. I smiled to my self.

"Soon sweetie, soon." I replied to my daughter. My daughter.

My dad looked over at me. He didn't understand this whole situation. At least he isn't like my mother when it comes to Selena. My mom doesn't like Selena so much anymore. She said she had hurt me way to much. But she called and said if I'm happy she is happy.

-

We arrived the house and we were greeted by Allie, Jazzy and Jaxon. Allie had little Jacelyn in her arms. It was super weird that my dad had another kid. My daughters are older than his youngest.

Emory ran straight to my siblings, but Faith and Grace waited with me and Selena before we were run down by Jazzy and Jaxon.

They haven't seen Selena for five years. They love her so much. And Jaxon was especially happy. Allie came over with Jacelyn and handed her to me. She is adorable and pink. I remember when Emory was this tiny.

"What's her name?" Grace asked and stroke Jacelyn's hand.

"Her name is Jacelyn." I said to Grace. She smiled and talked with the little baby. She wanted to hold her, but I told her that she should wait a bit.

"Daddy? I'm hungry" Emory shouted from Jaxons arms. I laughed she is always hungry.

"I'm cooking stakes honey." My dad said and kissed Emory's cheek.

-

"Can we talk?" Selena whispered in my ear and leaded me away from the bonfire.

"Sure"

"So you need an explanation for why we are running."

Like hell I do. I have just been going with her without any explanation at all. I dragged myself all the way to Canada. And visiting my dad suddenly.

"Nick is hunting me" she said simply and started to explain further. She proposed to Nick that they should get divorced or split. That he wasn't happy about. Their contract just finished and she already wants out.

Their contract was to date, not have kids, just publicity stunt. Nick threatened her and she had to do everything he told her. Part of their contract was to leave me obviously. She regrets that every single day. Nick apparently does this dating arrangement with many girl celebrities. With all his exes.

Nick was violent towards Grace and she must have been under his spell as well. Faith never spent much alone time with Nick and managed to escape his anger. He did a lot of bad things, and she wasn't ready to tell me everything.

"I'm sorry babe." I said and kissed Selena's head. She had tears in her eyes and I could see that she was hurting. She leaned her head against me and sobbed into my chest.