//15//

Selena's POV

Everyone is in their seats. Even Grace, she decided that she wanted to come with me. Nick had hit her and she was afraid of him. I never thought he would do that to his own daughter. Grace was so scared to tell me and I cried when I heard. Her lips trembled and tears were covering her eyes. Maybe she has been hit a lot, and Nick made her like him more. Grace wasn't ready to tell me everything; she couldn't handle more today.

"Where are we going?" Justin asked yet again. He is in the seat beside me in the front row. I'm driving the car. This car I bigger than what I usually drive, and for me it's hard to fuel up and control the speed. We have been driving for five hours and its getting darker outside.

"I don't know, actually just driving where I feel like it." I said. It's true, I don't know where we're going. I just know we need to get out of Los Angeles. Out of California. Right now, we're driving towards Oregon. We must stay in San Francisco for a night.

"We're going to stay the night in San Francisco, then to Oregon." I said and got off the freeway and headed towards the hotel Justin booked 2 minutes ago. I made sure not to use my card, phone email or phone number, so Nick couldn't track me. Justin had booked a 4-star hotel and was fancier than I expected. Since we were only staying a night, there was no reason to stay at such a nice place.

"How far are we?" Emory whined form the back seats. Emory got car sick and threw up when I was at the petrol station. Faith and Grace went to get food and snacks with Justin and I stayed with Emory while she threw up. Faith and Grace brought Emory some snacks as well, they also got her some waters and a thing of plastic bags. I shouldn't have let them go with Justin. He brought them so much junk food. Chips, candies, sodas and lots of others.

"Soon honey." Justin replied and turned to look at her. He was concerned.

"So are we the new family?" Grace asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Like are we a family, like mommy and daddy and kids?" She said raised an eyebrow. Are we? I looked over at Justin for help and he faced me with same face expression.

"I think we are," Justin said, and I sighed in relief. We are now a family. I never thought Justin would think that. Never thought we would ever be together, or whatever we are now.

"Can I call you dad then?" Faith asked Justin. This is all happening so fast. This time Justin looked over for help. Justin asked if it was okay and I just gave him a quick nod, before focusing on the road again.

"Sure."

"Can I call you dad too?" Grace asked which came to me as a surprise. I know that Nick mistreated her, but I didn't think she would be ready to call a new man dad just yet.

"Of Corse," Justin smiled.

"Emory! You can call my mom, mom!! We can be sisters!" Faith said exited and shook Emory. Emory was looking at her sister like she was crazy.

"She is my mom!" Emory said and realized what she said. She quickly slapped her hand over her mouth.