//20//

Selena's POV

The whole family is outside playing in the back yard and swimming in the pool. I'm standing in the living-room looking at them.

I just go of from a terrifying phone call from Nick. I shouldn't have answered now he might be able to track me down. I had turned off the phone and threw it in the suitcase.

Nick was furious with me. First I leave and I didn't renew our contract like he thought I would. He even went so far to think I would be with him because I loved him. After all the things he had put me through I can never go back to him. He hurt me both mental and physically. He still thinks he is a hero who saved me.

I went outside again so Justin wouldn't notice anything. I just told him I had to go to the bathroom. I'm most grateful for the custody I have in my daughters. I wouldn't be able to give my daughters to that monster.

"Sel? Can you dance with us?" Jazzy asked who was jumping up and down. I have spent a lot of time with Jazzy and Jaxon. They would often come over to watch a movie with us, when they were in LA of corse.

This is the first time I have met Allie. She seems sweet and quite fun. Justin thinks Allie overshadows Jazmyn. Allie is very bossy and a year older. I get t because Faith and Grace are the exact same. I think that Justin doesn't like Allie as much, is that he doesn't like Chelsey.

I danced with the girlies for ever and my legs were so tired. Allie and Jazzy went to find their dad to put make up on him.

-

Later on Jazzy Came our with what suppose to be Jeremy, but it was actually Justin. His face was covered in makeup. I laughed. He looked absolutely ridiculous.

"Looking smoking hot babe" I teased. The rest of the family bursted into laughter. They took pictures and videos, and now I regret that my phone is in my suitcase. They could just send them to me.

"Daddy? You should be named Justine" Emory screamed and jumped into her fathers arms

"Daddy? You should be named Justine" Emory screamed and jumped into her fathers arms. I chuckled as the twins ran over as well.

"Haha very funny" Justin said.

-

"Selena some one is calling for you" Jeremy said and handed me his phone.

"Who is it?" I asked him before taking the phone.

"I don't really know, he said he wanted to speak to Selena Marie Gomez" he shrugged.

"Hello?"

"Selena you're avoiding me?"

I dropped the phone. And everyone looked at me.