//24//

Selena's POV

April is being held captive by Nick. It's sickening to think about. When I left the phone in the basement I thought it would be useless, but it's going to safe April.

I told her to call the police, but are they going to believe her? Nick has brought himself out of the lawsuit every time. You can not bring up the same case twice.

"Girls I'm going to drop you off at Taylor's." I said and buckled the girls in. First drop them off at Taylor's then a quick trip to Nick's house.

"Mom? Is Gemma going to be there?" Faith asked.

Faith has only met Gemma once or twice backstage during award shows. I'm best friends with Taylor, but our kids don't get to see each other often.

"Mommy I'm hungry. Daddy didn't give us any food." Emory shouted from her seat. I can't stand this right now.

I can't think about their bellies right now. I have to ask Taylor to give them some food.

"Honey you can get something to eat at Taylor's."

I dropped them off and I drove straight to Nick's. I know the road very well. That used to be my house as well.

It's different from what I remembered. This is the house of horror. Grace was hit on and I was mentally and physically not well. I don't know if Faith has been through anything, but she couldn't have been happy.

I didn't know what to do. Do I knock or do I sneak in? I decided to go in through the back door. I reached the lock inside and unlocked it.

Nick was not home. I walked over to the door that leads down to the basement. There were locks on the door, something that wasn't there before.

"Don't hurt me." I heard someone yell from the other side of the door.

I panicked and I reached the locks and created loud noises. Steps came towards the door and the door opened. Nick was covered in blood.  My jaw dropped down to the floor when I saw April sitting in the corner crying.

"Selena, what are you doing here?"

"I...I'm"

He smirked and walked closer see to me. I could feel his breath close to my face. I had to collect all the strength not to shiver. I can't break down in front of him.

"Aren't you so pretty, don't be scared I'm not going to hurt you." He said and I could smell the alcohol. I backed away but he followed.

"Get away from her." Someone said and I turned around.