Tyga (One Year Anniversary)

Gina

It's me and tyga's one year anniversary tonight. I can't believe we made it this far to be honest. "Gina, tonight when we get home imma tear that shit up" Ty said smacking my ass. I giggled at him because He knows How much I love it rough. "I can't wait papi" I traced the dick print that showed through his pants making him shiver. He smirked before opening the door of his black and gold Lamborghini so i could get in. He closed the door then got in on his side before driving us to our house. The whole ride was quiet. Our eyes and hands did all the talking. He caressed my thigh with his free hand slowly lifting up my skirt. "Save that for the bedroom babe" I removed his hand from my thigh and linked our fingers together.

20 minutes later we pulled into the driveway. I got out the car after him. Tyga immediately picked me up causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. His lips met mine as he fumbled to open the door. I giggled against his lips at how eager he was.

We finally got the door open. He slammed against the wall and yanked off my shirt. I bit my lip as he began to tattoo my body with hickies. "Fuck me Ty".

He listened to my orders and carried me up the steps. I kissed down his neck. He loves when I do that.

Tyga

Its our anniversary and I'm about to destroy this pussy. I threw her on the bed then ripped off my shirt, belt and pants. Gina began to strip but I stopped her. "Let me". I got between her legs and took off her panties with my teeth. I moved up and unwrapped her bra from behind while making more hickies. I want every nigga to know this Shit is mine.

I tugged on her nipple piercings with my teeth then flicked my tongue over it. She began to moan. My hand traveled down her body to her pussy. I massaged her clit before shoving two fingers in. "Fuck nigga!" she semi screamed as I aggressively pumped my fingers into her tight pussy. My dick got harder as her moans got louder. I watched as her chest rose and her back arched when I hit her g spot. "Yaaas papi!" She yelled. So I started hitting that thang over and over making her scream like she was on a roller coaster. "This shit mines?" I wrapped my arms around her legs and slammed into her harder. I looked down and she was SPEECHLESS! So I decided to get her attention and pounded at her spot one good time "this shit mines right?!" "Yes tyga it's yours!" I smiled and resumed knocking her shit out the frame. "it better be, ain't no one else allowed in here but me" her eyes rolled back and I felt her pussy clench around me tighter. She's about to cum. I pulled out right before she did and laughed as her face instantly got angry.