Chapter 10 - She looks like a fucking model.

A/N: Above is a picture of Victorie Dauxerre as Simone Dubois. This picture is Simone's profile picture in the booklet.

Alexis

"Going to school now, Mum! Bye!" I call out as I run out of the house, already running late.

I check my phone and realise I only have 5 minutes to get to homeroom and school's a 20 minutes walk away.

Crap.

I pocket my phone and start sprinting.

*BEEP BEEP!*

I whip my head around and see a large, domineering jet black motorcycle.

"What?" I pant, my tone harsh.

The cyclist takes his helmet off and smirks at me. "Need a ride, princess?"

I resist the urge to ogle him. Wearing a black leather jacket over a white wife beater, matching with ripped dark washed denim jeans and combat boots, I had to physically swallow to stop the drool from escaping. "Nah, I'm good."

I'm about to start running off again when he easily dismounts and confidently makes his way over to me in two long strides. "Pretty sure you need a ride. Come on."

I sigh in defeat and walk over to the monster. I swing my right leg over and heave myself onto it.

"Kurt?" I hesitantly ask, as he takes his seat in front of me.

"Yeah?"

"Do.. I.. um... wrap... arms.. you.. uh?.." I stutter.

He chuckles, his deep laughter a melodious sound. "Cling onto me, Princess. Trust me, you'll need to."

I do so and I start opening my mouth to warn him to go slow when he revs his motorbike and not a second later, we're off.

"Sorry, I don't have a helmet for you, Princess!" he calls out, the wind carrying his voice. "Us badasses don't use helmets!" 

I weakly nod and nuzzle into his back. My hair is flying everywhere and I honestly feel like I'm about to throw up.

Feeling a sudden burst of courage, I peek out. Everything's a blur.

A high pitched shriek from me gets caught in the wind. I feel Kurt's stomach moving and his shoulders jumping up and down. The idiot's laughing!

I purposefully wrap my arms tighter around him. He tenses up.

"We're here," he tells me.

Grinning, I let go and dismount, running off without so much as a wave goodbye.

I step through the doors just as the siren goes off. 

Phew!

My moment of relief immediately disappears.

"Ms McKnight, come with me."

Agh, shizballs!

I hang my head low in shame and at a snail's pace, follow the principal through a maze of hallways. 

"Ooh! She's in trouble!"

"Damn, what'd she do?"

"She is so screwed."

After passing many curious stares, we finally come to a stop.

PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE

Lovely.

I nervously step inside and scurry over to the seat in front of his desk.

"I'm sure you already know what this is about, Ms McKnight," he starts.