Chapter 육: ʙᴛs (ᴘᴛ.1)

Jungkooks P.O.V.
It was just another morning when I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I rolled out of my bed and put on some casually clothes before walking into the kitchen. I was just about to grab a glass of milk when my phone started buzzing so I picked it up.

 I was just about to grab a glass of milk when my phone started buzzing so I picked it up

I almost started panicking when Jin said that today was the day BigHit finally picks a group to represent the company so I quickly grabbed my bag and gulped down my drink

I almost started panicking when Jin said that today was the day BigHit finally picks a group to represent the company so I quickly grabbed my bag and gulped down my drink. Then as I was getting into my car I started thinking. Oh right in need to get Taehyung, but then I realized... I don't know where he lives!

"Damn this is going to be a problem" I said out loud as I pulled out of the parking lot. Suddenly an idea popped into my head, I can just call my manager and ask where he lives! And that's exactly what I did.

Jin's P.O.V.
        After I told Jungkook to hurry his ass up I walked back to the art studio where I knew Namjoon was probably taking a nap in some corner and sure enough, as soon as I walked in I hear snoring coming from my little office that was connected to the studio.

"Namjoon" I said as I stood in the doorway to see my boyfriend sleeping on the small couch with his hands behind his head. He didn't wake up when I called his name so I did it again.

"Namjoon!" This time I yelled and he immediately woke up with a confused look as he turned his head towards me.

"Oh, hey babe" Namjoon said and stood up walking over to me. He then put his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Hey mister what do you thing your doing?" I asked putting my hand on his chest to push him away but before I could he kissed my forehead.

"Hm? Can I not show effecting to my boyfriend?" He asked in an innocent but dominant tone causing me to become a little weak so I quickly pushed him away.

"Come on Joon, lets go wait with the others for the election to start" I said walking away but didn't get far before I felt a pair of warm arms snake around my side, once more stoping me in my tracks. I immediately grabbed hold of the arms that wrapped around me....