03 | his best friend

            The couple of days I've been here, I've been closer to the boys and Christina. We've texted every single day and I am really grateful to have met genuine, kind hearted people. I was so close with them that I call them my best friends. Even though we've only known each other for a few days, we just clicked and I feel like I've known them my whole life. I've grown the closest to Daniel out of all the boys and we tell each other everything, but I haven't told him everything about me yet, soon though.

            I hear my phone ringing from across the room. I lazily stood up and walked over to to where my phone up and answering the phone call from Jack.

            "Hey Malia!"

            "Hello, Jack. What's up?" I responded as I dropped back into bed.

            "The boys and I are done with our meetings and are free for the rest of the day! Do you wanna come over and hang out?"

            "Yeah sure, I don't have anything else planned anyway. See you in about an hour?"

            "Great! See you later." 

            As I hanged up, I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I quickly picked an outfit and got ready. After getting ready, I called an uber and went down to the lobby. When my uber arrived I hopped in and was greeted by a women. We made conversation and she was a really nice lady.

            When I arrived at the boys' house, I walked up to the door and knocked three times. The door swung open to reveal Zach.

            "Malia!" Zach said and pulled me into a hug. I walked in their house and headed where the boys were. Once they saw me I all hugged them and we exchanged hello's. I realised that Daniel wasn't with the boys.

            "Hey guys, where's Daniel?" I asked the boys.

            "He's upstairs in his room. He's been up there for quite a while actually. I don't even kno-"

            "You have no idea what just happened!" Daniel exclaimed, interrupting Jonah and running down the stairs. "Oh, hey Malia"

            "Hey." I responded. Daniel had a huge smile on his face and he seemed really excited, but what about?

            "You have no idea what happened." Daniel repeated, "So I asked Angie out on that date and she said yes!"

            Angie? Who's Angie? I thought. My heart broke a little knowing that Daniel liked another girl. I could tell he really liked her. You could see the happiness in his eyes once he told the boys and I the news. I had to look happy though, which I am good at since I have been doing it since I was a just a child.