11 | the friendly hangout

            Malia put on an infinity necklace around her neck, then proceeding to look at herself in the mirror. She smiled as she approved of her outfit. Ashton did say to dress fancy, though she didn't wan't to go overboard. She had no one to impress, it was only a friend's night out. Well, that's what she thought.

            The doorbell rang and she quickly grabbed her necessities and opened the door, revealing Ashton with a formal long sleeved shirt and pants, holding a bouquet of flowers.

            "Hi!" Malia exclaimed, excited to see Ashton once again. The flowers took her by surprise, not knowing if the boy she had been texting for quite some time had actually bought it for her. Ashton handed the flowers to Malia and she gave him a small smile. "Come in."

            Malia proceeded to walk into the store room, grabbing a vase. She then filled it up with water and put the flowers in. "You really didn't have to give me flowers," Malia chuckled, placing the vase in the middle of the dining table, "But, thank you. They're beautiful."

            "You have a nice house." Ashton complimented, glancing around the clean modern interior.

            "Yeah, it's pretty neat, I guess."

            "Pretty neat? If I had this kind of house, I would throw the best parties." He replied.

            "I don't think my sister will approve of me turning her house into a place where teenagers and underaged drinkers come and dance all night." Malia chuckled, "I'm just lucky to even be living in a house."

            Ashton nodded and a few seconds of awkward silence filled the room. "Well, we should get going."

            He parked into the restaurant, which looked to be fine dining. The two were seated and looked over the menu, their mouths watering at the delicious food that was available. Once they ordered, they small talked, though there would occasionally be an awkward silence here and there.

            "So, Ashton, what do you do?" Malia asked, "Do you have any hobbies or do you attend college?"

            "I actually don't go to college," He started, "I like to do entertainment and fitness is definitely a huge part in my life."

            "You're a fitness guy," She repeated, nodding her head in amusement, "That's the big difference between you and me. I am too lazy to even wake up so early the morning and go to the gym. You would definitely have to literally pick me up and drag me out of the room."

            "I'll take note of that." He laughed, "What about you?"

            "I normally write songs and record at the studio, though it is getting boring because that's all I do."