07 | the carnival

            I arose from my deep slumber and rub my tired eyes with my balled fists. I stared at the plain white ceiling, bored out of my mind. I didn't have any plans for today. Camila was out recording and writing, trying to finish her album that she'll be releasing in a couple of months.

            After a couple of minutes later, I sit up on my bed and had my back against the bed board. I glanced around my room and then at the enormous window that had a pretty good view of Los Angeles. I stood up on my feet and walked over to the window, which had curtains, blocking the sun from awaking me every morning.

            I pushed the curtains open and the warmth of the sun instantly greeted me. It was a nice day. It wasn't too cold or too hot. I stood there at the window just observing the view. It was quite similar to the boys' one as Camila's house was also built on a hill and was on the edge so it over looked LA.

            I then stood up and made my way out of my room and into the kitchen. I then spotted the balcony, which me and Camila were at yesterday, still was piled with the blankets and pillows, mugs, packets of empty chips laying there.

            Camila and I managed to talk all day until the sun went down. It was good catching up with her and getting to know what she's been up to the couple of months. I liked having someone to talk to about my feelings and such. I walked over to the balcony and decided to clean up the mess so it wouldn't be a bother to Camila once she came home after a long and probably exhausting day of recording and writing.

            Once I cleaned everything up, I decided to make myself some breakfast. I toasted 2 slices of toast and topped it off with avocado. I ate on the balcony, wanting to spend more time outside and breathe the fresh air.

            About 10 minutes later, I was still outside just sitting there, thinking, until I was pulled out of my thoughts by the doorbell ringing. I quickly stood up and ran to the door and opened it to be greeted by the one and only, Daniel Seavey.

            I raise an eyebrow and titled my head, leaning against the door frame, "What might you be doing her, Seavey?" I asked him. He had a big smile on his face, as per-usual.

            "I was trying to contact you, but you weren't responding." Daniel explained and Malia made an 'O' face.

            "Yeah, sorry about that. My phone is in my room." Malia responded, "But why were you trying to contact me? Did something bad happen."

            "No, no. I was asking if you wanted to come with the group to go to Pier." Daniel said.

            "I'd love to go. Also, how'd you get the address of the house...?" Malia laughed nervously.