20 | not according to plan

            His fingers moved quickly, picking at the strings on the guitar. He hummed a melody in his head, trying to fit it with the song. When he strummed the incorrect chord, he sighed in frustration.

            Daniel had been in his room for hours, trying to make his creativity flow for new ideas for a new song to put in their very first album. He wasn't focused and he was tense, yet he didn't know why. Maybe he needed some fresh air.

            All the boys were doing their own things in the house. Corbyn was face timing Christina and talking about their day. Jonah was live on instagram, chatting with fans and answering questions. Zach was playing games in his room, his typical favourite hobby. Jack, well... Jack was in the backyard, laying on the grass as he watched the sky out of boredom.

            Daniel made his way downstairs and into the backyard. As he opened the sliding glass door, Jack's head perked up, noticing the sound. He could sense a weird vibe from Daniel, almost as if he wasn't himself.

            Stopping in his tracks and making eye contact with the boy on the floor, Daniel spoke and was weirded out by the unusual position of Jack, "What are you doing?"

            "Why do you have say it like that, man?" Jack questioned. "And I'm looking at the sky. It's what normal people do."

            Daniel took the chair from the table and placed it next to Jack's body. He sat down with a thump and leaned back.

"You are far from normal, Jack." Daniel replied, closing his eyes and breathing in the fresh air.

            "You know, Daniel, I think you might be a little too sassy for me at the moment." Jack grinned, then slapping Daniel's thigh.

            "Hey!" Daniel whinged, slapping Jack's hand away from him. "I came here to have some peace and quiet. I don't need you yammering on about your problems."

            "Are you good, Daniel?" Jack simply stared at him. Daniel sighed and rolled his eyes.

            "No."

            An idea popped into Jack's head and he suddenly stood up, patting his pants to get rid of the grass and dirt. "I think we should get out of the house. It'll be nice to go out and relieve some stress. You sure do need it."

            "How are we going to relieve stress from going out?" Daniel asked giving a look to Jack.

            "I have the greatest idea ever!"