06 | sister secret

            "Malia? We didn't see her." Christina responded.

            "Wait. Malia?" Camila asks.

            "Malia is our friend that we met this week. She was actually staying at the same hotel that you were in when we saw you today." Corbyn explained.

            "Oh, wait." Camila said, trying to understand, "I'm seriously so confused. Like, my sister's name is Malia and your friend is Malia. You saw your friend Malia here and then everyone here hasn't seen her. My sister said she needed to go to the bathroom and hasn't come back and its been like 10 minutes."

            "You just made it more confusing." Daniel sighed.

            Camila then pulled out her phone and called Malia's phone. She then heard a phone ring on the booth behind them. The boys, Christina and Camila all looked at each other, confused. Camila stood up and looked behind her to see her sister trying to silent her phone. Once Malia noticed Camila looking at her she smiled innocently.

            "Malia, what are you doing?" Camila asks. The boys all stood up and tried to see what was going on. Once the boys saw Malia sitting in the booth, smiling awkwardly they were merely confused.

            "Hey guys." Malia waved awkwardly and got out of the booth and joined the others.

            "Since when were you here?" Zach asked.

            "Malia why were you in the booth behind us?" Camila asked.

            "This is all too confusing!" Jack exclaimed staring at Malia then at Jonah and Corbyn and pointed to them, "Why aren't you confused by this?!"

            "Yeah, why aren't you confused?" Malia said, glancing between Corbyn and Jonah.

            "Don't change the subject!" Zach said and Malia put her hands up in defence.

            "Sorry, sorry."

            "Are these the friends you've been hanging with Malia?" Camila asks and Malia nods.

            "Christina, boys, meet Camila, my sister." Malia says, gesturing to Camila.

            The boys' jaws dropped in disbelief. They glanced at Malia, then Camila, then back at Malia.

            "Girl, why didn't you tell me Camila was your sister?" Christina said.

            "Camila always said to be cautious so..." Malia started, but didn't continue.

            "It's okay, we understand." Daniel said softly, putting his hand on Malia's shoulder. Malia responded with a small smile back. She mouthed a 'thank you' in response.