That Kid Jack. (Jack Gilinsky FanFic) Chapter one.

*Edited*

DISCLAIMER:

All characters, names, and events in this story are completely fictional. 

Copyright;©Lucysimaginaryworld2014

 Chapter one.

"He's absolutely gorgeous Faye!" My best friend Hailey Richards exclaimed as we walked down the dull school corridor, It was the end of the day so kids everywhere were flooding from the classrooms and running riot to get out of the hell hole. 

"I hope he's gay because that would be a bonus " My other best friend Liam smiled obnoxiously, Liam me and Hailey had been best friends for as long as i could remember, and that was how i thought it would stay. Hailey was a tall girl, and thin. Her long blonde hair and big blue eyes got her a lot of attention with the male species and some females for that matter. I wasn't jealous though, i enjoyed my own company. And Liam on the other had was around the same size as me, with curly brown hair and piercings in his lips. 

They were once again  fangirling over the 'hottest' guy in school. AGAIN!  I'm sick of hearing about him to be honest,  I hate him. He thinks he's so good walking around with girls and smoking, with his stupid friends and the stupid rude comments they make. Jack Gilinsky. Total sex god yes, but also an annoying sexist man who got pretty much everything to him handed on a plate. 

"Guys can we not" I asked rolling my eyes and frowning. 

"No because he's hot!" Hailey half shouted, Pushing me slightly. I shook my head laughing at their over excitement. 

"Yeah" Liam agreed,if you're wondering he's gay and proud no one really minds Liam because he's so hilarious and adorable, plus half the guys in our school have a thing for him but dare not say anything. 

"Well I don't like hi-" I was cut of by falling to the ground with a large thud following. I didn't want to open my eyes because I felt myself going bright red already, I didn't move for a second until i heard a voice. 

"Need help? " Oh god it's him.

I opened my eyes slowly, and looked up to see Jack Gilinsky. Talk of the devil. He held a hand out to me and i just stared at it for a few seconds before rejecting it and standing up myself brushing my jeans off. 

"Hello? Faye? Darcy?" I heard him say as i zoned out for a second as Liam passed me my bag. My name is Faye Darcy, and yes i just got completely scuttled by the one and only Jack Gilinsky. 

"God dam it Gilinsky watch where you're going!" I snapped realising what had just happened.

"Gosh sorry Darcy" He has this annoying thing where he calls me by my last name too which gets on my nerves. He doesn't do it to anybody but me, it's rude and obnoxious if i say so myself. 

"Well see you around Sweetheart" He pushed something into my back pocket and walked off smirking. I felt attacked. Who does he think he is? Touching me, putting things in my pocket, ugh i'm sick of his shit.

"I'm not your sweetheart Gilinsky!" I shouted as he walked away, he turned around with a smirk on his face and winked before turning back around. He hadn't ever paid this much attention to me so why now?

I turned to Hailey and Liam who were both stood there with there jaws dropped. I rolled my eyes and started to walk again and they both just walked next to me silently not taking their eyes off me. 

"What?" I asked getting annoyed.

"You actually spoke to him..." Liam said in disbelief and i scoffed loudly looking at him.

"Guys get a grip"

As we walked outside onto the parking lot we saw the last member of our group Cameron Dallas. It's just me, Cam, Liam and Hailey.  I ran up to him and hugged him tightly, we have a strong friendship. And most people thought we dated but we were just friends, i couldn't ever see myself dating Cameron, it'd ruin our friendship. 

"Hey gorgeous" He smiled.

"Hey" I smiled back. And that was the beginning of the drama. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So this is the first chapter i've edited. Hope you enjoy :) xo