Chapter 34.

Chapter Thirty Four.

*Edited*

"That's the problem though isn't it...I do love you and I love you too much " I said.

"Please... I can't lose you, you've made me a better person, your my everything and mine...I'm not losing you...I won't go on tour if it means keeping you " He said.

"No you're right... I'll do it, we can work with long distance " I sighed and he ran to me and hugged me.

"I love you so so so much " Jack said looking at me. I kissed him and he kissed back, he pushed me back on the bed and crawled on top of me.

"Jack no" I said pushing him off.

"Our parents are downstairs " I giggled.

"Yeah you're right... come on baby we'll go tell them the good news" He said getting off and grabbing my hand.We walked back downstairs and sat down.

"We've decided that we're both moving to LA " Jack smiled.

-ONE WEEK LATER -

Yes! tomorrow is my last day of high school. No I didn't go to prom, but I hung with Jack instead, everyone is finally happy!  All the guys have been hanging with us and we're all great friends Now! I was currently sitting in Liam's room with him watching American Horror Story, we both love that show.

"So I have news" Liam smiled.

"What?"

"Mom said we're moving to LA! " He squealed, I looked at him as a smile grew across my face.

"Oh Lee! Thank god I got you there with me!" I hugged him and he hugged back then Cameron walked in.

"Hey guys I brought food" He said holding up a McDonald's bag. We all sat on Liam's bed eating.

"I missed this" I smiled.

"Yeah me too" Cameron said.

"Eh man I don't want to leave you Cam" Liam said.

"It's okay!  I'll come visit and Nash and me might be getting a place up there"

"Good it wouldn't be the same without the third person of the trio "

"Remember we were four originally " I said taking a bite of my burger.

"Yeah but she betrayed us remember?  The thot" Cameron answered.

"True...Anyway give us the detail on you and Jack! " Liam shouted.

"Well what is there to tell?  We're moving in together when school ends and he hopefully will make it on tour and keep us going " I shrugged.

"Ahhh I see"

"So as our last meal of high schoolers I want to propose a toast... To moving on!" Cameron said and we all clicked our McDonald's drinks.

"I'll miss this" I sighed.

After that Cameron dropped me off at home and we just sat in silence for awhile.

"I love you " Cameron said.

"I love you too but as my best friend "

"Just promise me when we go on tour that if you ever need anything just ask"

"I will I promise " I kissed his cheek and jumped out the car, he drove off then someone shouted me.I turned to see Matthew, he hugged me and I hugged back.

"Last day tomorrow "

"Yeah excited? "

"Of course! " He smiled, we said bye and I walked back into my house.