Chapter 19.

Chapter Nineteen.
*Edited*

Me and Shawn went over to mine and it was really awkward. My dad seemed pretty pleased that I showed up with Shawn, considering his father is well respected and if I was allowed to date I'd be dating somebody like Shawn. For my dads own sake.

"I'm going to change" I said walking upstairs leaving Shawn with my father.
Hopefully nothing will go wrong, as I got to my room and walked in Matthew was sat on my bed.

"Dude! What the hell!" I screamed, feeling taken back. He can't just allow himself into my room whenever he feels like it.

"Are you and Shawn dating?" He asked, ignoring my first question.

"What's it to you? and no were not actually" I rolled my eyes.

"Because I fucking like you Faye! Can't you see! That kiss wasn't an accident I did it because I've always liked you! For the first five years I've lived here its been you!"

Oh. My. God.

"Ma-Matt I don't know what to say...I'm sorry but"

Okay here it goes, goodbye matt, goodbye shawn.

"I love Jack"

Matthews face dropped. I feel bad yeah but I am in love with Jack Gilinsky, but I can't get back with him. Not after what he did.

"you love Gilinsky?" I turned to see a teary eyed Shawn.

"Yeah"

"So why kiss me then?"

"To make him jealous"

"Well if you want him back so bad then let's make him more jelous."Shawm smirked.

"So get changed were going to the rocks" I pushed Shawn and Matthew out the room and changed into my high waisted shorts and my purple crop top with my black leather jacket. I grabbed my shoes and Matthew had disappeared so it was just me and Shawn. We were driving to the rocks when it sort of just blurted out.

"Did you know about Jack and Hailey?"

"Urm...well I-i" he stammered.

"What? you knew didn't you?!"

"Well don't hate me but I knew they hooked up"

"Shawn...why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't want you to get hurt"

"Oh...can we just go somewhere else tonight?" I asked.

"What like a date?"

"If you want it to be" I smirked.

"Let's go then beautiful"