Chapter 3.

Chapter Three.

*Edited*

"Matt what's your problem " I asked as Matthew paced around my room. Shaking his head at me in disappointment.

"Because they're all dicks at school!" Matt didn't go to my school because it's like an hour away. I'd rather dig a hole and become a mole than walk all that way but I have to so I'm becoming a mole.

"Why do you know them?" I asked, feeling confused slightly.

"Yeah Jack Johnson and Shawn goddamn Mendes"

"And?"

"Well Shawn's a good singer, has a lot going for him you know? But he drinks at every party, smokes and apparently the occasional drug" He told me.

"And Johnson? "

"Oh he's the same but he can rap, thinks he's the next eminem basically" Matt rolled his eyes, he was a goody two shoes. His parents lived next door in a bigger house than mine, and Matt went to an all boys school with a posh uniform.

"Right so basically there normal teenagers?" I smirked. Matt playfully hit my arm. Matt and I have had an on off thing going on for the past few months. As kids we were just friends, but the more we grew up the more we got attracted to each other. But my father would kill me if i brought a guy home as a boyfriend. As he doesn't want me dating until after high school. So i can focus on my grades. I shoved Matt suddenly and ran out of the room. My parents didn't mind him coming over as they've known him forever.

"No! Get here you" I began to run down my hallway.My house would be great for parties but my parents are like how do I put this. Complete and utter arseholes and would never allow it. I ran all the way down the hallway but tripped and fell, and Matt went down with me. He was laying on top of me and it was really awkward. We suddenly fell silent, as Matt propped himself up on his elbows.

He started doing push ups kissing my cheeks every time he came down. I cringed internally but started to laugh at him and his cheesy way to impress me.

"I'd prefer it if you stop doing push ups on me" I laughed.

"Or nah" This time when he came down i turned my head so he kissed my lips. I cupped his slightly chubby cheeks in my hand as it got more intense. But it was cut short as i threw him off me at the sound of a gasp.

"Matthew Espinosa! Out of my house now! " my mother shouted, i looked up my cheeks going pink as Matt jumped to his feet. 

Oh shit this isn't good. Matt did the first thing he could and ran the opposite way and down the stairs shouting a 'sorry Mrs Darcy' before slamming the front door. I stared at my mothers enraged face, and took a run for my bedroom. 

"Faye Darcy! You open this door right now" my mother screamed.

"No!" I shouted back. I wasn't gonna open the door to her! She might kill me from been so mad at me. 

"Fine I'll get your father"

"Get him then!"

I heard her tiny heels clip clopping along the hallway and then I heard big feet coming my way. My stomach fell sick, when my dad was mad i was always scared really because he was rarely mad in the first place. 

"Faye! " My father roared.

"What Daddy!" I said putting an English accent on. Trying to make the conversation less serious then maybe he won't be so mad at me. 

"Right if she's not coming out I bet Espinosa will!"

Oh Shit.