Chapter 35.

Chapter Thirty Five.

*Edited*

I walked into my house and Renee was cleaning up the stairs, I walked up and sat on the stairs.

"Hey" I said.

"Hello, I believe that you and your boyfriend are moving out" She smiled.

"Yup can't wait "

"Bet you can't anyway I was thinking about getting you a present you know to say bye"

"You don't have to it should be me thanking you really Renee"

"No no"

"Renee come on " I said raising an eyebrow.

"Whatever anyway you should get to bed"

I walked up to my room and lay on my bed. I sighed thinking about moving away, tomorrow is my last day of high school then it's off to LA with Jack. There was I bang on my window. I jumped up and walked over to see Jack. I let him in and he hugged me. 

"What are you doing here?" I smiled.

"Come to see you " He said.

"Jack you're freezing come on " we lay in my bed, my head resting on his chest and his arms wrapped around me. I listened to his slow heartbeat as he stroked my hair.

"I'm glad I get to be with you forever " He whispered kissing my head.

"Me too...Jack "

"Mhm"

"I love you "

"I love you too " He held me tighter and we both slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

"Faye" Someone hissed. My eyes shot open as Jack was now stood up and looked at me. I sat up and looked at him puzzled.

"Faye I have to go " He whispered.

"Why?"

"Because we have our last day tomorrow and I need to get home "

"Oh okay" I stood up and kissed him.

"And I have a surprise after we graduate tomorrow " He winked then climbed out the window.

I lay back on my bed and started thinking about tomorrow. Well here's to a happy ending I suppose.

And with that my eyes peacefully shut.

-THE NEXT DAY-

I woke up excited about today!  I showered and changed into something nice, Cameron picked me up and we drove to school.

"I can't wait to get out" I smiled.

"Me neither... It's been fun though "

"Yeah remember our first day as seniors "

"and our last " He said, we got out the car and walked into school.

OKAY I'M SORRY IT'S SO SHORT BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST :(