Chapter 16.

Chapter Sixteen.

*Edited*

After that situation with Taylor all the boys went home and it was just me and Gilinsky. We were sitting on the sofa watching some old reruns of Friends. Not talking, just enjoying each others presence.

"So formal then?" He said, looking down at me. "Are you still gonna be grounded by then?"

"I can sneak out" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Faye...We've been hanging out a lot right? And we act like a couple right? So I was thinking maybe it could be a real couple? Because i've come to like you, more than i'd like to admit "

"Is Jack Gilinsky asking me out?" I smirked.

"Yeah so...What's the answer? "

"Of course. I'm tired"

"Let's go to bed then?" We walked upstairs hand in hand and went to bed.

***

 A week past and tonight's formal. My parents ungrounded me the day I came back and I've been hanging with the new boyfriend Gilinsky, the whole school found out in a matter of days and i was finally happy. Liam and Renee helped me pick a dress for tonight. it was a light blue strapless dress with a black belt with a bow on. it came just above my knees.Cams being fine and I didn't bring up what Liam told me, Hailey has been really off with me for some reason?  oh well. 

I heard the doorbell ring and i smiled in the mirror looking at my mom who was doing my hair, we patched things up when i came home. 

"Faye!" Renee shouted.

"Just a second" My mother was curling the last piece of my hair.  I walked out to see Jack in a suit with a blue tie. My mother took loads of pictures, and cried even, my dad stood with a moody face glaring at Gilinsky the whole time. 

"Excited?" Gilinsky asked as we got into the car, he held my hand the whole drive which i thought was kind of cute. God look what this boy was doing to me already, i'd gone soft. 

"I'm more excited for Liam...I heard Cams gone with Liam so he doesn't feel left out sweet right?"

"Yeah that is sweet of him" He smiled squeezing my hand.

***

I'd lost Jack somewhere in the dark sports hall that had been decorated for the occasion.  I was dancing with Liam to our favourite song 'She looks so perfect' By 5 seconds of summer.  I needed to go to the toilet so I headed across the room and what i found by the lockers outside the bathroom hurt me. Deeply hurt me.

"Jack! Hailey!" I screamed at my best friend and now ex boyfriend making out.

"Oh shit Faye!" Jack said pushing her off, Hailey looked at me her eyes wide probably shocked that it was found out this way. 

"Save it Jack! Fucking save it!" I snapped. 

"Oh god babes! Hailey what the fuck!" Liam said running over.

"So this is why you've been off with me! Is this not the first time!"

"No Faye i'm sorry" Gilinsky said looking down shamefully. This is why Hailey has been acting off with me, I knew Jack Gilinsky was a bad idea. I should've trusted my gut and never agreed to be his fake girlfriend in the first place and i wouldn't be here.

"So this is where you were on Thursday?"

"Yeah i'm so sorry!"

"Fuck you Gilinsky were over!"I stormed out crying my eyes out. Liam following behind, sticking his fingers up at the pair.I walked outside and saw Cam talking to some girls, I ran to him and he flung his arms around me as I cried.

"What's up" He asked.

"He cheated with Hailey" I said.