Chapter 9.

Chapter Nine.

*Edited*

Cam finally drove off from Gilinskys house, he looked half asleep his hair was all messy from the night before and he barely spoke until i did. 

"Phew" I said and Cam looked at me funny.

"What's going on?" He yawned.

"Oh um... I slept with Gilinsky...I think" I mumbled.

"What?"

"I slept with Gilinsky" I said.

Cam just burst out laughing and I nudged him. Feeling rather embarassed at his reaction, if anybody found out i had sex with my worst enemy it's ruin me. 

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Because he's a whore" Cameron laughed.

"No he isn't! Okay maybe he is but I don't remember it!"

"Look do you want to go up to the rocks?" The rocks is basically a massive hill where all the teenagers hang, I like to go there because it's fun and in the day no one's there. Plus the view is killer up there and i needed to get my mind off things. Cameron let me change into his top and i had my spare gym shorts in his car for when we go to the gym sometimes.

"Sure" I smiled. We drove to the bottom of the hill and walked up. Well Cam gave me a piggy back most of the way. We got to the top and we were the only ones there. We sat down and talked for a while.

"So you going to formal next weekend?"

"Maybe I don't know, if Channing Tatum shows up and asks me then yeah but not if he doesn't" I laughed.

"Well maybe we-"He was cut off by my phone went off.

"Sorry I'll be back in a second" I walked off and answering the unknown number it was Gilinsky.

"Hey beautiful want to hang with me and Shawn later?"

"Depends...And we do not speak about last night" I said putting emphasis on the 'Do not'

"Sure whatever babe I'll pick you up in half an hour" I put the phone down and ran over to Cam.

"I have to go sorry Cam" I ran down the hill and made my way home. I walked in and went to,my room. Renee walked in a second later, with some clean washing in a basket. 

"Hey" I said running into the bathroom and turning on the shower. She stood outside the bathroom door. As i closed it and started to strip down. 

"Matthew came round earlier looking for you" She shouted.

"Oh cool! But I'm going out with a few friend's in a bit"

"Do I need to cover for you again?"

"Yeah please! " I jumped out the shower and put my 'Fresh prince of Belair'  Top on with my skinny jeans. I put my hair in a messy ponytail, And grabbed my phone and purse. Before i knew it i heard a car horn honk outside. 

Here's to sneaking out with Jack Gilinsky.