Chapter 15.

Chapter Fifteen.

*Edited*

I ran upstairs laughing my head off Gilinsky following behind.I found his bathroom and locked the door behind me so he couldn't get in. I began to laugh harder. I could tell how hurt he'd be from my sudden teasing actions.

"Faye!" He shouted from the other side of the door. I heard all the other boys running up the stairs then laughing at how I've locked Gilinsky out the bathroom. 

"Let me in!"

"Nope" I laughed.

"Fine then let me in!" Taylor shouted.

I opened the door and grabbed the collar of Taylors shirt and pulled him in the bathroom.  I locked the door again and laughed again.I opened the door and grabbed Nash, Shawn and Cam and pulled them in. I pulled everyone else in then left Gilinsky out. 

I locked the bathroom door and we all began to laugh again.

I opened the door and ran out leaving all the boys in the bathroom.  I grabbed Gilinsky's hand and took him with me. I ran into his room and locked the door.

"You do realise you're not having a shower with me?"

"No" he pouted.

"Dream on you can wait until I get out...there's nothing going on between us right?" I asked.

"Yeah...I suppose the other two nights meant nothing"

"I was fricken drunk dude" I pushed him back out the room and went to enjoy my shower.

***

I walked down into the living room to see only Gilinsky, Shawn, Taylor, Nash, Hayes and Dillon. They were watching a film. I sat next to Taylor and he put his arm around me, which i quite frankly did not mind. 

"What you watching?" I whispered.

"Oh just Paranormal Activity five" I hated scary movies, more than anything. I think it all started when Liam and me watched Gremlins as kids and it scared us for life. Now you won't catch me watching anything with jump scares. 

I kept jumping and my hand slipped onto his leg.

"Someones scared" He whispered chuckling lightly.

"Shut up you're enjoying this don't lie"

"I know that's why you can't move"

"What?" I said a bit louder than I should of. The boys started to get distracted by our sudden talking and started paying attention to us. 

"Just stay put" He moved his eyes to his package back up to me. Then I clicked in what he was talking about and started laughing.Shawn paused the film and looked at us. Hayes clicked in and started laughing.

"What?" Dillon asked.

"He-Hes got a hard on!" Hayes laughed. I was crying it was that funny. I jumped away from him laughing and we couldn't stop. 

"Guys come on!"

"Oh my god! I only had my hand on your leg." I laughed.

"Your hot! What's a guy not going to do"

"Taylor get out dude" Gilinsky laughed.

Taylor got up and walked out.

This was just too funny.