Chapter 12.

Chapter Twelve.

*Edited*

We pulled up at Gilinsky's and got out. As we walked up to the door, i still felt tipsy and he seemed a little drunk too so we were lucky to get home safe. 

"My parents aren't in they're away all weekend" He said unlocking the door and letting me in. 

We went into the kitchen and he got two waters from the fridge as i sat on the kitchen island. We talked for awhile before going to the living room and sitting on the sofa.  We had both sobered up by now and it was sort of awkward for awhile.

"Will you go to formal with me?" He suddenly asked taking me by surprise. I looked at him for a couple seconds before answering him.

"Of course" I smiled. He kissed me and I kissed back. It got more intense as he pulled me in closer, i think i was actually starting to fall for Jack Gilinsky. And this time i was actually enjoying our kiss. I ran my hands through his hair pulling on it slightly and he pulled away.

"Do you maybe want to go up to my bedroom?"

Lets just say it was the same as last night.

***

I woke up the next day to someone playing with my hair. I opened my eyes and remembered where i was, this time i wasn't so confused about it.  I turned around to see Gilinsky. He kissed my cheek which made me blush so hard. I had no idea what had come over me, but i was really beginning to like him. 

"Morning" He smiled, his voice kind of raspy from just waking up.

"Hey" I sighed, I put my hand on my head and it really hurt. I felt really ill too. I felt myself burning up slightly too. 

"Two nights drinking and doing you isn't good" I chuckled and he smiled down at me suddenly talking. 

"Don't worry I'll look after you" Gilinsky jumped out of bed and chucked a top at me and put his grey sweatpants on and went to walk out. 

"Jaaaaack" I whined.

"What?" He asked turning around. 

"Stay with me" I pouted holding my arms out after putting his top on. 

He ran back to me and jumped back in bed next to me. I dug my head into his chest and he held me. It was perfect until my phone rang.

Shit. Fuck. Shitty. Fuck!

It's my mom.

"Hi mom" I said slowly. 

"Faye get home now! You're in so much trouble!" my mother screamed. I moved 

I put the phone down and ran out the room. I chucked my clothes on whilst running down the stairs. I had to get home and fast, i couldn't even tell Jack i panicked that much. 

"Faye! Babe! Where you going!"

"I need to go! Bye" I ran out and ran for half an hour straight until I got home. I ran through the door and my mother and father stood there. I knew i was in an immense amount of trouble.