Chapter 8.

Chapter Eight.

*Edited*

I walked into this empty room with Jack and it looked like his parents, considering there was a king sized bed and pictures of Jack and his family around the room. Not to mention the woman's clothes in the wardrobe along with men's much bigger than Jack.

"Sowhat's up?" I asked.

"I've been wanting to do this all night" Jack said walking towards me and smashing his lips onto mine. I dropped the bottle of vodka out of my hands and wrapped my arms around his neck. He went to push me down on the bed but i pushed him off.

"Stop" I muttered and he looked at me with sadness in his eyes. I ran to the door and locked it.

"We need to lock the door" I smirked and he did too. I ran to him and he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We carried on the hardcore make out session and he threw me onto the bed taking his top off before coming down to kiss me again.

Well let's just say it was a 'fun' night.

***

I opened my eyes and I was laying in a bed. I couldn't remember what happened last night except being with Gilinsky, i had a stinging pain in my head and it hurt like hell. It was his party and we were in his parents room. I sat up and looked around. I was alone, i suddenly realised i was naked. i grabbed the white sheets holding them up to my chest. I must've slept with somebody, and i prayed to god it wasn't Gilinsky. But i had a gut feeling that it was.

I heard someone singing? It sounded like it was coming from the bathroom. I heard the shower so i slowly got up putting my clothes on and picking up my heels. I slowly walked to the bathroom opening the door to see Gilinsky butt naked in the shower.

"Woah! Shit sorry! Sorry!" I screamed running out of the bathroom. 

Right now I just want to crawl in a hole and die.

 I was just about to leave when someone hugged me from behind. My stomach dropped, he had his hands on me ew.

"I had a good time last night" Gilinsky whispered, kissing down my neck slowly. He only had a towel around his waist which made me cringe more.

"Woah! Woah! It was a one night stand"

"Yeah I know" I pushed him away and walked out the door. There was kids asleep on the floor and bottles everywhere,  I stepped over the teenagers and the broken bottles and I saw Cam asleep on the stairs so I woke him up.

"Cam come on we need to leave!" I hissed.

"Faye! Wait!" I heard Gilinsky shout.

"Cam lets go!" I grabbed Camerons hand and dragged him outside and into the car.

"Drive Cam! Fricken drive! " I shouted.

I saw Gilinsky running up to the car. I had to get away from him!