Chapter 36.

Chapter Thirty Six. 

*Edited*

Finally! We have graduated! I walked out of the school with my parents and straight away ran over to Jack and hugged him.

"We did it" I smiled.

"Yeah, want your surprise now?" He asked. I just nodded.

"Okay turn around and close your eyes" I did what he said and closed my eyes.I felt something slip around my neck.

"Open" I opened my eyes and looked down, there was a necklace with something on the back.

"Look on the back " He smiled. I looked and it said 'faye&Jack always ' a smile grew on my face and I hugged him.

"I love you "

"I love you too "

-TEN YEARS LATER -

"Mommy! Mommy! " Someone Shouted jumping on me. I opened my eyes and it was my little girl Renee, I sat up and she jumped into my arms. I hugged her tight.

"Daddy's home! Mommy daddy's home!" She squealed.

"No don't be silly! He won't be back until next week" I said.

"Where's your brother? " I asked.

"He's in his room"

"Go get him sweetie " I smiled. Yes I have two children, me and Jack moved to LA, and we had Cameron Jack Gilinsky at age 19 yeah we were young but that didn't matter. He's 8 years old now, Then we had Renee Mahogany Gilinsky three years after that, she's 5 now. As for me and Jack were both 27 and happy really, he works away most weeks and I take care of the kids. Liam lives next door actually with his partner Kevin, there getting married soon. Me and Jack are engaged but never really got round to marriage, Cameron met a nice girl and they have a child She's the same age as Renee and they have play dates all the time, her names Faye Dallas, me and Cameron named our children after each other.

"Mommy! " I heard Renee cry. I got out of bed only wearing Jacks hoodie and pyjama shorts, I walked out of mine and Jacks room and into Camerons room, they were tickling each other laughing.

"Mommy help!" Renee laughed.

"Right whoever gets downstairs first gets there pancakes first then its off to school! " I shouted, Cameron jumped up pushing Renee over and running out. I picked Renee up and walked downstairs to see Jack stood with a bunch of roses. Cameron was hugging his leg.

"I told you Mommy! " Renee squealed, she jumped from my arms and hugged Jacks over leg.

"What are you doing home?" I smiled.

"Surprise " He smirked, that same smirk from when we were younger.

I ran over to him and hugged him, he kissed me and the kids started giggling.

"Go get changed I'll get the kids ready" Jack smiled kissing me again, I nodded. I changed and showered then walked downstairs. Jack was making pancakes.

"The kids are at nursery, Liam dropped them off for us" He smiled. I walked over and wrapped my arms around his waist then standing on my tip toes to lean my head on his shoulder.

"I missed you... " I sighed.

"Good because I'm not working away anymore, they offered me a job close actually ten minutes away. "

"Really! " I smiled, I kissed his neck and he turned around.

"You know I actually wanted three kids originally " Jack smirked.

"Oh really is that so?" I said turning the cooker off so it stopped cooking the pancakes.

"Yeah "

"We could make that happen "I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs.

9 months later we were given Matthew Shawn Gilinsky, and things could not of been better.