Chapter 14.

Chapter Fourteen.

*Edited*

"Liam! Spill it now" I frowned, obviously i wanted to know if Cameron was mad at me for something. I couldn't think of anything i'd done wrong towards him over than ditching for Gilinsky the other night but surely he wasn't mad about that was he?

"Babes I promised not to tell" He pouted.

"Liam!"

"Fine fine! Cam likes the shit out of you"

"Huh?" Just then my phone rang; "Hello?" 

"Hey gorgeous I'm on my way to yours you're staying at mine babe" Gilinsky said from the other line.

"Says who?"

"Says some Renee girl who knows your parents now come on princess im outside"

"I'm coming"

I jumped out of bed and Liam grabbed loads of my stuff for me while I did my hair and makeup.  We ran out my door and my mother was stood there. I stopped in my tracks as Liam carried on running out, i was probably going to get in trouble again but my parents hiding me from the world made me want to resist their rules more. 

"Faye!" I heard her shout.

"Bye, I'll be back tomorrow!" I screamed running down the stairs.

"Thanks Renee!" I shouted slamming the front door behind me.

I jumped in Gilinsky's car and Liam got in his car and drove off.

"Faye!" I heard my father shout.

"Drive!" I screamed at Gilinsky and he zoomed off.

We couldn't stop laughing all the way to Gilinsky's.  We got out the car at his and there was like two other cars there. I was confused, i assumed we'd be alone. I saw Cameron's car too he must've left after the bathroom.

"Who's here?"

"Just the boys" This didn't sound good. We walked in and just the boys turned out to be about a dozen guys just sitting in the living room, some were from school and some weren't. 

"So guys this is Faye" He introduced me, i waved putting my bag down. 

"Faye this is Taylor,Sammy,Dillon,Carter,  Nash,Hayes,Aaron,Jacob and you already know Cam, Matt, Shawn and Johnson.

Wait I thought Matt hates these?  And Cam?

"Cam? Matt?"

"Oh hey Faye...I'm here with Aaron" Cam said, then turning away from me. I knew he liked me but he didn't know i knew so it was weird for me now, and kind of awkward. 

"Oh hey" Matt said.

"Soooo what are we doing?" I asked, sitting on the sofa next to Shawn and Nash. 

"Well we were playing dares but I guess you won't want to" Nash said.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Oh so let's carry on" Matt said.

"Right Taylor truth or dare" Sammy asked. I assumed this was Sammy Wilkinson one of the popular guys at Matthew's school. I also sort of know Dillon Rupp who was sitting with Johnson.

"Dare" Taylor said. He was pretty hot.Then Shawn whispered something to Taylor and he jumped up and walked over to me.

"Hey babe i seemed to have lost my number can I have yours?" He smirked holding his phone out to me. I put my number in and smiled giving it back. After a couple hours playing it got late and i needed to shower before school tomorrow so i got up.

"I'm going to shower! Gilinsky I need help" I winked and I heard him basically running to me. I looked back and all the other boys stood there with there jaws dropped. 1-0 To Faye.