Chapter 33.

Chapter Thirty Three.

*Edited*

After I told my Mom everything, she and my dad (Who doesn't know everything) decided to have a family meal. I walked up to my room and showered, I put my pink dress on which came to my knees, it had flower patterns on too, I did my hair and left it straight, I put my white heels on and Sat on my bed.Jack had texted me multiple times. I just ignored them because tonight's about my family, I feel like I need to make a connection with them again. 

I heard the doorbell ring?

"Faye!" My father shouted, I ran out my room and walked down the stairs to be greeted by Jack? And his parents?

"Jack? " I said.

"Hey babe! Isn't it time our parents meet?" He smiled.

"Uh yeah I suppose so" I said, then Renee walked in and said dinner was ready. We walked into the dining room and I sat down next to Jack.

"So Jack what do you want to be when you leave school? " My father asked.

"Well I just accepted a contract with the Magcon tour " He smiled and I looked at him funny.

"The what?" I said.

"Faye don't be so rude! " My mother shouted.

"Well when your own boyfriend doesn't tell you things it hurts and I'm curious! " I said standing.

"What about LA!  you didn't tell me about that!" Jack shouted standing up too.

"Jack!  I am not arguing in front of mine and your parents so until you calm down I will be in my room!" I walked out and stormed up to my room. I slammed the door behind me and started blasting some random music, minuets later Jack walked in.

"What? " I shouted over the music. He switched my radio off and we stood in silence.

"Sorry...For not telling you I was going " I said.

"And me...we could still be together... you remember them vine things I told you about yeah, they went viral and we've all been invited to this tour"

"Who's all?"

"Me,Johnson, Cameron, Matthew, Aaron, Taylor, Sammy,dillon,Shawn, Jacob, Mahogany, Carter, Nash,Hayes "

"Well I guess we can forget everything and move on...not together "

"What no! I can't leave you" Jack said.

"Jack...come on we'll be so far away...I don't think I'd be able to do long distance... I really don't"

"Faye please... We could give it a shot... We could do long distance I promise,  we can move to LA together and i'd come home every month"

"Jack...I don't know if I could... been alone all that time"

"You'd do it...if you loved me"