Chapter 18.

Chapter Eighteen.
*Edited*

To be honest those two deserved everything they got. The news around school is that I broke her nose and Gilinsky has apparently not moved in two days. Not my problem anymore, Everyone at school has said a bunch of made up stuff happened. Like some said Hailey died and Jack was in the hospital which of course wasn't true.

It'd been a week since the fight now they were both back in school. I walk past them like they dont even exist in my world. The only thing is I miss Gilinsky but hated him at the same time.

I was walking out of school with Cam when I saw Shawn? Standing by Cameron's car.

"Hey...Woah lookin hot babe" He smirked, obnoxiously if I may add.

"What do you want Shawn?" I sighed crossing my arms.

"Catch you at the rocks later Faye" Cam said as he walked off.

"So you want to get a Starbucks?" Shawn asked.

"Sure" We got in his car and it was an awkward silence. I mean I hardly knew Shawn so why I agreed to get Starbucks with him was beyond me.

"I heard you kicked Gilinsky in the balls"

"Yeah fucking dick"

"Someones gone bad ass"

"And?"

"Don't worry I like bad girls" He said putting his hand on my thigh. Was I going to complain? No. I'm a free woman now.We got to Starbucks and Gilinsky was there with Hayes and Matt. Great.

We walked in and I grabbed Shawns hand to make him jealous. I saw them all stop talking and look at us. We ordered out drinks and sat in a separate booth than them. They could clearly see us from the other side of the room. Perfect I have a plan.

"Hey Shawn come sit next to me" I said.

"Whatever you say beautiful" He sat next to me and put his arm around my waist.

"They seem to be staring at us" he chuckled. "We have an audience"

"Good they can see this" I grabbed Shawn and kissed him. He kissed back and I saw Gilinsky stand up and walk towards us.

"Hey!" He shouted.

"Bit rude! We were in the middle of something then" I said.

"We just broke up!"

"From you cheating!" I got up and walked out Shawn running after me. I walked to Shawns car and he stopped me from getting in.

"I wasn't finished" He pushed me up against the car and kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and opened one eye to see Matt storming off . Whats his problem? God boys these days.