Chapter 27.

Chapter Twenty Seven.

*Edited*

This game should be interesting. Everyone thinks me and Gilinsky are just 'friends' it's been two weeks now and nothing has recently happened. There's only two weeks left and I'll be leaving high school and moving on to LA! Exciting right?

Currently I was sitting at Shawn's with all the boys and we were watching a movie. I made sure I sat AWAY from Taylor this time. I decided because I was sitting next to Gilinsky I would kick start this game.

"Um I'm going to the toilet" I said. I got of the sofa and 'dropped' my phone.

"Oops" I bent down right in front of Gilinsky. I saw his face go tense and his jaw clench.I walked away and stopped at the door so I could listen in.

"So...Gilinsky Faye seems to be alright now" Shawn said.

"Yeah we're just friends"

"Good she's my best friend and you were a dick to her"Cam said.

"Dude! Let's not start shit" Johnson shouted.

"Anyways raise your hand if you have a crush on her" Aaron laughed.

I walked in and they all jumped. I sat back next to Gilinsky and We carried on watching the film. All the lights were off so this was my perfect chance to make him loose.I moved my hand to Gilinsky's leg and slowly moved up and first he didn't do anything then he looked at me.

"What are you doing? " He mouthed.

"Game on." I mouthed back.

I moved my hand all the way up and stopped at his package.

"Ughhhhh" Gilinsky moaned I jumped back and everyone looked at him.

"What the fuck?" Shawn shouted.

"Huh?" Gilinsky asked.

"Dude! Can you not...go home"

Gilinsky stood up and walked out I coughed "One. Nil" and I coughed again.