Abigale

I wake up to the sound of people screaming. I run downstairs to see what's going on. "You're so pathetic I don't know why I married you," I heard my dad say.

"You call me pathetic you're the one
coming home drunk or other wise you come home late I hate you." Responded my mother. At the sound of a slap I shrunk away not wanting too see what is going I hide in the corner of my room and put my hands on my ears, not wanting too hear this all over again.

This is not the first time it's happened but I just can't accept the fact that my father turned out like this. Whatever happened you asked well it started in my first day in 8th grade....

●●●Flashback●●●

"Abby, wake up my darling it's your first day of eight grade", I heard my dad's voice and felt his hands brushing hair out of my face. "No let me sleep, I don't want too go to school, I wanna stay home," I tried too make it sound like I usually talk but instead it came out all muffled and crooked.

"Well hunny if you don't get up I'm taking all your electronics away, how would you like that?" I snap my head up and looked at his face, with hair in my face I couldn't see much of his feature but I can tell he was serious. I groaned and dragged myself too my bathroom.

I stand in front of the mirror and looked at my face and screamed as I stumbled back, I heard running up the stairs a few seconds later dad barged into the bathroom and looked at me laying on the floor, " Oh, Abigale what am I going too do with you?" I smiled and got up off the floor.

"I don't know dad, why don't you tell me?" He chuckled and went out the bathroom and then I was left alone too get ready.

30 minutes later♡♡♡

I took one look at myself in the mirror, and smiles at least I made an effort for the first day of hell right? My outfit concluded of short wash blue jeans, a pink shirt a little red flower at the left, white and gold Adidas superstars with my signature black leather jacket, my nails I got done yesterday aome were white and two of them were white with little black swirls around.

I took another look In the mirror again and was definitely approved, I'm happy.

I go down stairs and instantly my nostrils are filled with the smell of bacon and fried eggs. "Hmm, yum my favorite, thanks mom" I said as I see her standing in front of the stove, oh how I love her. Me and mum have nothing alike except I have her refined body and her beautiful ocean blue eyes and her dark blonde hair while after that I share all my dad's genes, his snarky comments, his smirk, but those things also get me in trouble, a lot.