Abigale

As soon as I reach my locker I greet my boyfriend. "Hey babe." I say almost kissing him on the cheek but he stops me.

"Abigale you know what Pedro said in there was it true." He says and my heart drops  how could he think I'm capable of doing that?

Does he think I'm a h*e or something like that what does he even think about me. "No, you know what else is not true is your trust against us."

I say slamming my locker and walking away from are conversation." I just wish he would trust me he's so stupid how could he think of me like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk into my 6th period. 30 minutes into the classroom I don't feel good. "Mrs.Tracey can I please use the restroom."

"Yes you may but don't take long." Half way threw the hallway going to the bathroom I hear two voices talking and one sounds familiar.

"Hey Jordan, babe when will you brake up with Abigale." I hear a girl say and my heart sinks. "I will soon I just need to find the right time to." He says and hot tears begin to fill my face once. I turn to the corner to see if it was true. I see my boyfriend and the most popular girl kissing and sucking each other's faces out.

I run up and push them apart I slap I hit I do anything I could do just to get all my anger out. "Y-y-you're the one concerned about me and are trust you're sucking the most biggest bi**** face in the school, If  you were going  to cheat on me why didn't you pick someone better." I choke and cry.

  "Abigale It-" "I don't need to hear your excuses I HATE YOU."  My voice echos down the hallway.

   •••Flashback•••
Hey Jordan I run up with excitement to Jordan kissing him and his hands on my waist.
"Baby, You know nothing can brake us up, I'm so happy I meet you,! you've changed my life and even my mother and friends seen you've changed me." I heart him say and I blush and kissing him passionately and he pushes me against his room door and I begin to grind up against him. "Baby I want to do the honors and take what's so special from you." He says and I begin kissing him knowing that today isn't a great day.
"Baby I want to do it on graduation night it feels special and I want you to take it from me." I say moaning against the passionate kiss and the whole night the room is filled with passionate kisses."

I yell and run as fast as I can to escape the pain and the memories of us together that's built up inside me but once I turn the other corner of the school I wish I could escape but I bump into someone.

"Move g-g-get away from me I don't want you h-here." I shout and struggle while crying threw the sentences. "I don't anyone else to brake me today just go away."

"I won't brake you just please I want to be there for you."I hear Jay say and I overthink if I should or shouldn't.

"Everyone I love just brakes me I can't have someone so close escape and hurt me more."

I cry again while the memories are building up. Maybe telling him is the best thing to do.

      *AUTHORS NOTE*

Sorry this chapter is so short but I'm currently updating but read more to find out.