Pedro

I walk into the house to not only see my 'hermano' (brother) but my 'líder de la banda' (Gang leader). "Aye, Pedro I need to talk to you." "Yah what's up?" I say closing my bedroom for after getting in. "So you know your girl right?." "Yah what about her." I say confused. "I don't want you to get to drawer into her that you can't stay away and leave are gang you know the consequences right?" "Yes, I do I won't get drawn to her." I"Okay good next week you've got a job which is twice times harder then you usually do normally." "What's the job? Btw I ain't stealing money from no bank." I say with concern in my voice. "No you are going to sell weed." "Alright, that ain't that bad." "Wait you didn't let me finish, and the person your selling it to is the most wanted criminal so don't get in his bad side and most of all don't tell the cops or you'll be in a coffin getting bared the next day." He says with concern in his voice. "Okay, I won't I'll just do it and get over with it." "Pedro listen, I need you to stop seeing Abigale." I hear him say and I begin to get angry. "Why the hell would he think I would brake up with her. "I ain't doing it so leave me alone and just get the hell out my room." I try to say calmly without shouting. "You need to you'll ruin are fab representation and if don't well get easier to get killed by other gangs." "I'll think about it now please get out my room." I lay on my bed once the door closes shut indicating that he left the room. I'm in my room thinking of how much I'm going to hurt her, I just can't but I hate to. I'm still in my thoughts as my phone vibrates on the counter next to me indicating that I have a text message.
Abigale: you going to jakes party right?
Pedro: I never knew there was a party but I guess I know now.
Abigale: so are you going???
Pedro: yah, you really want me there don't you. ;)
Abigale: oh shut up 🙄
I put my phone down still thinking what I should do and how should I do it. It's going to be hard but I gotta try.

~~~Authors note~~~
Hey guys, sorry it's shot but What will Pedro do? How will he brake her heart for his own life? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE. Hope you enjoyed 🙂🙂