Abigale

We both get out the car and begin walking to a table I feel uncomfortable which I don't usually feel and I turn around looking for anything that will explain why I feel uncomfortable.

I feel unwanted eyes on me and I begin to wonder why he keeps looking at me if he's the one that moved on. I turn around and ignore him.

"Alright now what should we do." I say with a smile on my face. He looks at me with a smirk and gets closer, holding my waist, looking down at me. I say getting a idea and turn around and jump on his back and say. "Give me a piggyback ride." he brings me higher on his back and he begins to run and I laugh with enjoyment.

I tickle his neck but get no reaction, I guess he's not ticklish. He puts me down looking at me and begins to tickle me and I scream 'stop' "Jay I'm going it ki-." I try to say but can't because I'm being killed with tickles. I slap his chests and he says 'Ouch' he'll be alright.

He stops ticking me and we both look at each other and he gets closer holding my waist and his lips crash onto mine I'm shocked at what just happened but he's a good kisser tho, I should kiss back. I kiss back with more force and put my arm around his neck and he brings my waist closer and I begin to blush against the kiss and he starts to tongue kiss me and 'omg' it's twice times better then the kiss.
I kiss back and a moan escapes my mouth from the enjoyment I'm getting. He backs up and I'm still blushing from the intense kiss we both just enjoyed. "Damn girl you know how to kiss." He says smirking and I blush.

"Well you aren't bad yourself." I say pecking his lips and walk to the car. "Abigale you're killing me."

He says and I continue walking and he follows. I get into the car and see him smirking and we reach my house less then '10 minutes'. "I enjoyed tonight Jay." I say blushing. "I enjoyed kissing you the most." He says and I peck his lips and get out the car. "Bye Jay see you tomorrow when you come pick me up." I say knowing he never agreed to bringing me to school.
           -Authors note-
They finally kissed are they going to be more then that, or was it just a meaningless kiss? Keep reading to find out