Abigale

Once I'm done writing the last word on my notebook the teacher calls on me.

"Abigale please tell me what Pedro said he did over the summer." "Okay, He said he Read books, Did extra homework, Colored in his coloring book, and he did his chores."

I say with the rest of the class laughing. "Pedro what about Abigale?"

"Oh over the summer she "Painted her nails, she went to the spa with her friends, after she went to the mall to go buy her two extra  dresses and for her free time she had hot s** and kissing with Pedro which is me."

Pedro says and my checks grew red of anger and my boyfriend is looking at me with a concerned look while the reset of his friends in the back yelling ooohhh.

"The both of you have detention after school if you don't come you'll get more detention days."

The teacher says while the bell rings. I get up and pack my things and grab the blue slip from the teacher.

"Is there another way I can get out of this like a writing assignment or extra homework?"

"You can do extra homework here you go." The teacher hands me out an extra packet and I dash out of the room.

Once I reach my locker I see my boyfriend waiting there and the look on his face isn't good I know something is up.

Ooohhh what will her boyfriend says was Abigale blushing when Pedro said what he said or was she angry will Abigale and Jordan brake up fine out in the next episode. Love you guys ❤️❤️😍