Abigale

What is he doing here I question in my head and my thoughts faid away at a horrible terrifying voice. "Where is your mother she need to make me my food?

"She doesn't need to make you your food maybe you should learn to cook and do something with your life instead of being a lazy bastard and getting drunk all the time." I say with terror and anger in my voice. "What did you just say?" He says moving closer. I try my best to back up but I stop dead in my tracks. "If you didn't hear me well then learn to listen to." I snap back."

Before I know it his hands come in contact with my face. I fall on the floor and tears begin to fall from my eyes. This is what my mom feels how it hurts why did I cry I don't know why I did I hate it. And another hit comes to my hips but instead of a slap it's a kick. I cry more I wince in pain I need to call someone. Should I call the cops or shouldn't I it will be better if I did.

I put my hands in my pockets to look for my phone but it's not there. I think I left it in Pedro's car. Shit now I have to go there all of the things my mom been threw I hate him.

I cry more in pain I try to push him but someone did it already for me. I see a familiar figure on top of my dad punching him multiple times. I get up to see it's Pedro he probably came to gave me my phone back. I run to him to brake the fight up. "Why did you do that he was hurting you." "It's ok he's drunk."

I say with fear in my voice. He brings me into a hug and I feel like all my pain gone away. I hear sirens outside wait who called the cops?

          —Authors note—