Abigale

"Are you stalking me or something cause everywhere I go you're there." I try to bring my mood up. "At least I'm stalking a beautiful girl." He says sending shivers down my spine

"Okay, Wel-" I only say before the bell rings and kids begin to leave  there classes. "Well I guess I didn't have tim-" "you will have time as long as you trust me and come with me." Before I couldn't even say anything he grabs my wrist and pushes me out of the big crowd and I'm at the back of the school. "Now this is better no distractions and we're alone."

He says winking. I finish and explain what happened and he sighs.

"How could that jerk hurt and cheat on a beautiful girl like you if I was yours I would never cheat on you I would take the time and enjoy the angel I have and will never let go instead of are free time I would be spending time admiring what blessing I have."

He says and I blush and my checks turn pink and I bend my head down so he won't see. "O-oh that girl is a lucky girl." I say smiling I only don't hate Jordan I have the fact that I want Pedro so bad but he doesn't even feel the same about me we're just friends he thinks he's always there for me when I need him. "T-Thanks for making me feel better."

"No problem babe." "You know I said don't call me that right." I roll my eyes and he winks. "But do you want me to drop you off to your house?" "Yah, That would be great." He grabs my hands and leads us to the parking lot. Once we reach there I see my ex and the captain of the cheerleading squad sucking each other's faces out.

I look with a tear begins to fill my eyes. I guess Pedro sees cause he brings me closer and I begin to blush. "Stop being sorry for them but I know how to make him jealous." He says winking. "I don't think that a good idea but thanks for trying to help." I say walking to my car and I see Jordan looking my way which makes me feel more hurt.

I can't take that offer from Pedro he's a player and I don't think I should. Maybe I should and before I can my mouth races me before my answer. I turn around and run to Pedro hugging him and his hands are on my waist.

"Hey babe I thought you were coming with me." I say loud so Jordan could hear and I put on the most fakes smile and voice I never knew I could make.

"Sorry I was just admiring my angel in front of me and was just thinking how I'm so blessed."

He says and I blush and I see Jordan's hand begin to ball up in a fist. "It's working make him madder he deserves what he gets." I whisper into Pedro's ears so Amy and Jordan wouldn't hear.

"I know what to do next." I can see his smirk on his face even tho my face is on his chest smelling his cologne.

Before I know it he picks me up on his neck and starts walking to the car. What should I do? Do something that'll make him mad. I bend down and kiss his forehead.

  **Authors note**
Wooah heated cemetery How stupid could Jordan be to cheat on you will Pedro fall for Abigale.