Abigale

Hey so you know Pedro right he wa-" I say but get interrupted by someone tapping me. Hold up Erika, Yes what may I help you with?"

I turn a realize who t was. "Hey Abigale can I talk to you alone?"

"Yah sure, be right back Erika." I say and walk away with Pedro in a dark ally. "Yah what you wanted to talk about?"

"Hey so you know how you wanted to make your jerk ex jealous are we really going to fake date?" "Y-Yah is there a problem with it if you don-." "Abigale it's ok I want to." Hey says smirking and I begin to blush. Why is it so easy for me to blush ugh I hate when I blush. "So we gunna fake date starting tomorrow?" "Yah, I should get going." I say smiling. "Okay but you sure your okay staying home alone after what happened." Oh yah I completely forgot I was going to call him but Erika came over and I completely forgot about that. Should I ask him to stay over or no.

"Hey, Pedro before you go can you please stay for the night I don't wanna stay here alone I'm to scared to after what happened today." "Yah, I could Mamacita." says winking and I look away before blushing.

"Okay, but you're sleeping on the couch." "You sure you  don't want me to sleep on your bed anytime." He says winking.

"No I don't want you to." I say laughing. We get inside I head to the kitchen. "I'm so god damn hungry like ughh." I say rolling my eyes. "I know what else you could eat but it might be to big." He says smirking. "Ugh no and I would never even think about it." I say and he gets closer and I begin to blush.

"P-please get away from me I'm trying to cook you know." I say leaning against the stove. "You know are lips can get hotter he closer it is." He says winking. "I-it won't and please g-get away before I burn what's in the stove.

"You just got here you didn't put anything in the stove yet." Shit he caught me in a lie now he will know that I'm probably scared that he's so close to me. I wish they could just end I hate how much he's gets me blush right now. I look up and see Pedro looking at me. Why is he looking at me like that. He grabs my chin and before I know it.

   ***AUTHORS NOTE***
What will happen? Are they going to seceded at fake dating or will the both fall for each other.