Abigale

As soon as I reach school I see this group of boys I wish I've never seen.
      ••••Flash back•••••
I walk up the front of the school. This school is pretty big I have to get use to it since I'm new. I turn around to see a boy looking at me which seems to be I guess 'the fuck boy of the school'.

"Hey girl, are you new here." The boy says
"Yah I am I should get going I don't want to be late." I say and walk quickly into the school to the office.

"Hi, I greet the lady in the front, Can I get my schedule." I say and wait for her. I turn around to see a really pretty blond girl which approaches me and greets me with a 'Hey'.

"So I heard that you're new here you can come sit with me and my friends at lunch." She says happy and her blond curly hair bouncing with her excitement.

"I'll think about it and thanks for the offer." I say grabbing my schedule and one I open the door the bell rings. I read my schedule.
First period: English
I read the room number and lift my head up to look for the class room and surprisingly I find it before the late bell rings. I sit down and wait for the teacher to start off.

"Good morning my fellow students, We have a new student will you like to introduce yourself." The teacher commands and I get up and the seat moves back.
"Hi I'm Abigale, I just moved here." I say and sit back down and turn around to see the same boy looking at me.
     ••••Present day•••••

Okay, you got this just ignore them don't even look at them. As soon as I am about to reach the school door handle I hear a voice I wish I would never heard.

"Hey, mamacita come here" "First of all, I came to school to learn not to be with a jerk and secondly I'm not your girlfriend so don't call me mamacita."

"oooh my baby girl is spicy I really shouldn't call you mamacita I'm calling you my Spicy mamacita." At the sound of his friends laughing I get scared I can't' let that happen talk back Okay I got this.

"Well, If I was yours I wouldn't be talking to you I would be kissing you by now."

"Ohh so you wanna kiss." As soon as I see him get up I begin to regret what I said "give me a kiss my Spicy mamacita."

"N-no I'm not yours remember so you C-can't get one."

"We'll see about that." As soon as I hear the door opening I feel like all the pressure that was on me go away. Once I reach my locker to grab my books someone slams my locker shut. "I saw you talking to my boyfriend I don't want you talking to him or even looking in his direction understood." Someone has to stand up to this b**** and that's going to be me.

"Well technically he's not your boyfriend you just claim him as yours but you're not and most of all if he was your boyfriend he would be talking to you by now, but wait when was the last time he's talked to you?" I laughing and putting my books in my locker.

"Btw here is some advice he just goes for what he wants." "He doesn't want a stupid pathetic b**** as a girlfriend and if you guys ever did go out he would use you as a tool." At the sound of the word 'pathetic' and 'using you as a tool' hot tears roll down my face I can't stop the tears from falling I'm just a weak b****. "Aww little girl is crying." I run I dash for the bathroom I try to get threw the huge crowd of people but it's hard to get threw. I bump into someone familiar I wish I've never bumped into.

"What's wrong who did this to you tell me now." "Just l-leave me alone." I choke on my words threw tears. "I'm not leaving until you tell me what happened and who did this to you. At the sound of the bell and the sight of kids leaving and the hallways clearing I feel relief that he has to go to class. "Just go to class I don't need your help."

"I'm not going no where." Well great he won't go now I should just tell him. "Okay I will tell you but please tell no one and please just after this go to class." "Yah I will go to class after you tell me and I drop you to class." I roll my eyes with an annoying face expression.

"I don't need a bodyguard you know." He laughs omg his laugh just makes me melt like have you ever had that feeling with your crush like every time he smirks or smiles you just melt.

"Okay so this is what happened." I explain what happed to me and Amy. "I'm so sorry she's been a b**** to you."

"Yah, She's a total bitch." "Just please don't take what she says seriously she's jus-" I cut in "A total bitch." I laugh "let's go to class before we get caught." As soon as we reach my classroom we just gaze into each others eyes. "I should get going bye Pedro."

"B-bye see you Pedro." "Bye my Spicy mamacita." "I said don't call me that." I laugh Just us to. "Okay, bye see you at the front of the school.".
I shouldn't be playing around with him he probably is using me I can't let him get to me just stay with Jordan. I keep repeating to myself.

*part 3 coming up sorry if this book isn't that good but I tried my best it's my first time writing a book on Wattpad but I tried my best love you guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️