Pedro

I walk down my street and I see my Amigos. "Aye wassup." "Hey Pedro we about to have a fight that bastard decides to mess with us by braking my car down and no one does that to my car." The gang leader says, Shit tomorrow I'm going to show up with bruises.

Someone distracts me in my thoughts. I see a group of boys which makes twice times are gang. Shit were gunna lose this fight. In my thoughts someone punches me and my nose begins to bleed. I wipe the blood and punch back twice times harder. As we hear sirens outside.

"Shit we need to go." We sprint at the sound of the sirens getting closer. I can't go to jail she might think I'm a bad influence. I run as fast as a I can and come to a block and hide. "Shit we could have got caught there." "Yah, but we still won the fight tho." Yah, I thought we would've lost." I say doing are secret gang handshake well it's not a handshake it's a signal or a meaning for something in are gang. As I'm walking down the streets to go to my house I see Abigale.

I can make her blush aging I love seeing her blush how she's always trying to hide it away from me but you don't need to cause you look adorable when you do. I'm thinking about what's happened in the parking lot at school how she just came up to me by surprise after I gave her a offer to make her 'Ex' jealous and the best part about it is I'm with her.