Abigale

I look and see Pedro looking at me Pedro gets closer and before I know it his lips crashes against mine.

I kiss twice times harder and I hear Pedro groan against the kiss. He grabs onto my waist and I put my hand on his shoulder and I play in his soft silky hair. I never knew his hair is better then it looks. I close my eyes enjoying tiny first kiss and Pedro's tongue mingle and dances with mine. I moan at the pleasure of his tongue dancing with mine. Once his lips leaves mine, I kiss his soft sexy tingly lips against mine.  "Damn baby you said this was your first kiss but you kiss sexy as f***." "I blush at his words. "Thanks! But you're better." I smile and he winks. We hold hands and I get hateful glares at girls and the most popular girls in the school look at me and Amy rolls her eyes and comments on us being together. "Omg why would he take that pathetic b**** as a girlfriend she so ugly, like for real probably he's dating her for a 'beat' like Jordan was." I'm going to stand up to her this stupid h** thinks I'm weak like no I'm not. "Babe I'm going to be right back." "I'm going to stay right here waiting for you." I walk up to the biggest h** of the school. "Ey you call me pathetic you're the biggest h** of this school anyways that's why you were dating 3 boys at the same time and btw Pedro just got what he wanted you stupid b****." I day and see glares at us and a huge crowd gathering around us. "What did you just say to me." "I CALLED YOU A H-." Before I could finish my sentence someone's hand collide with my face. How could that stupid bitch slap. "What did you just do you stupid b••••." I run up and grab her and begin to slap and punch and hit. All my anger from my father slapping my mother has released I begin to cry at the thoughts of what my mother use to feel.  I hear everyone cheering on and I feel familiar hands on my waist pulling me back. "Baby are you ok, what happened tell me." Before I could explain what happened school security comes. "EVERYONE GET TO YOUR CLASSES NOW AND ABIGALE AND AMY COME TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE NOW." Shit, now I'm in trouble and she started it cause my best friend 'Monika' tapped it and I asked her to borrow her  phone. I hope I don't get suspended.

       ***Authors note***
Who will get suspended? What will the popular girls do to Abigale who won the fight? 

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE